login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2026 That is so nice -

Let’s get happier  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I just had a wonderful treat . It was delicious, healthy & I feel more alert .

That is so nice

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am tired. I don’t feel like doing any more . I choose to change when I will follow thru . That was really nice 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am going to enjoy this eve no matter how I feel & what I end up doing 

I am

believing that’s super nice 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This is nice that I was feeling full of thoughts and irritation and now feel able and allowing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am busy in my plans today 

& pacing myself like I am on vacation 

that’s what I call exceptionally nice .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allowed just what I needed so far today … and I will allow continuation. And that’s just the way I like it 

& that’s really nice 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content