login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 w/ Love - affirming / & allowing next right thing that works

- I’m doing something hard, and doing it already matters.
- Progress is progress, no matter the speed.
- I breathe slowly and acknowledge my steps.
- Showing up is a success.
- Planning is progress.
-tumblr_nb9yt6hspl1qfrjsho1_250.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Feeding my body is part of the work.
-I am  courageous.
- I don’t have to finish everything tonight.
- Small wins add up.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


- It’s okay to stop when my body or mind says stop.
- Rest is part of my productivity.
- Tiny actions protect my space and my peace.
- I can make tasks small and safe.
-

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


- I have steady rhythm, clear priorities, and a plan.
- Tomorrow I’ll wake with renewed energy.
- I can do another burst when I’m ready.
- I deserve gentleness, care, and breaks.
- I’m doing well.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

tumblr_nb9yt6hspl1qfrjsho1_250.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- I am fiercely committed and I follow through.
- My motivation fuels consistent action.
- I want this deeply and I shape my day around it.
- Desire drives me to start and finish.
- I turn urgency into focused progress.
- My energy channels into purposeful steps.
- I choose momentum over hesitation.
- I seize opportunities and make them mine.
- I pursue goals with persistent intensity.
- My determination outlasts doubt.
- I prioritize what I want and act immediately.
- I amplify small wins into major breakthroughs.
- Every deliberate action moves me closer to my desire.
- I cultivate momentum by acting now.
- My focused effort creates visible results.
- I embrace discomfort for the sake of growth.
- I relentlessly remove obstacles in my path.
- I demand excellence from myself with kindness.
- My habits are aligned with my deepest wants.
- I convert motivation into sustained routines.
- I show up daily because I value the outcome.
- I celebrate progress and increase my drive.
- My clarity of desire sharpens my choices.
- I pursue my aims with bold, steady courage.
- I finish what I start because I deeply want it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Before starting: "I am doing what I can right now; that is enough.
- At the 5‑minute mark:Small steps add up; progress is progress.
- When decisions feel hard:I can park this and decide later."
- When energy dips:"I will rest and return; rest is part of working.
- When tempted to overdo:*My body knows my limits; I listen.
- If overwhelm rises:One thing at a time — I handle the next right now.
- When sorting trash/shred:"Clearing space clears my mind.
- When finishing a chunk:"I did that. I am proud of one more step.
- For bedtime/wind‑down: I release what I cannot finish tonight; I deserve rest.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

 

- I am doing enough right now.
- Small steps are real progress.
- Resting is part of my work.
- I can be gentle and effective.
- My care matters and is enough.
- I will handle one thing at a time.
- Feeling torn is understandable; I am still moving forward.
- I am allowed to choose rest when I need it.
- I acknowledge my strength and my limits.
- Today I will prioritize what matters & truly steadies my very being 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I focus on one clear step right now.
2. Small progress builds big results.
3. I prioritize what matters with calm clarity.
4. I trust my ability to learn as I go.
5. I break tasks into simple, doable actions.
6. I choose progress over perfection.
7. I make steady decisions that move me forward.
8. I have the energy I need for this moment.
9. I welcome helpful support when I need it.
10. I finish what I start, one step at a time.
11. I release worry and center on the next action.
12. I am capable of solving hard problems.
13. I give myself permission to rest without guilt.
14. My focus grows stronger with each small win.
15. I set clear boundaries to protect my time.
16. I celebrate tiny achievements along the way.
17. I trust my instincts to guide the next move.
18. I plan with clarity and adapt when needed.
19. I am resilient; setbacks teach me how to succeed.
20. I align my actions with my priorities.
21. I clear mental clutter to find simple solutions.
22. I am worthy of calm, focus, and forward motion.
23. I prioritize self-care as part of productivity.
24. I approach challenges with curiosity, not fear.
25. I finish today having done what truly matters.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I take full responsibility for my choices and their outcomes.
  2. I love how I follow through on commitments I make to myself and others.
  3. I act with integrity, even when no one is watching.
  4. I track my progress and adjust my actions when needed.
  5. I learn from mis-takes  and use them to  catapult my next mountain 
  6. I set clear goals and create practical steps to reach them.
  7. I own my schedule and protect time for what matters.
  8. I appreciate asking  for help when I need support to stay on course.
  9. I keep promises : my word is valuable.
  10. I review my priorities regularly and eliminate distractions.
  11. I hold myself to high standards while remaining compassionate.
  12. I accept feedback and use it to grow.
  13. I celebrate small wins that build long-term success.
  14. I love how I make decisions swiftly and take deliberate action.
  15. I commit to consistency over perfection.
  16. I track commitments when it strengthens my follow-through.
  17. I create systems that make accountability automatic.
  18. I reflect weekly on what worked and what I’ll change.
  19. I am honest about where I stand and what I need to do next.
  20. I prioritize progress by taking daily, measurable steps.
  21. I set boundaries that protect my ability to deliver.
  22. I practice punctuality as a sign of respect for myself and others.
  23. I delegate effectively when it increases collective accountability.
  24. I forgive myself for not being, having what I have had or desire and recommit after setbacks.
  25. I am capable of sustained responsibility and momentum .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

competence, persistence, and care

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I have made it this far today. I kept going when things felt heavy, and  took steps to care for myself . That shows strength

and kindness toward myself

 It’s okay to be feel affected —

Its part of being brave. All steps count.
I don’t have to fix everything now. Breathe, I keep one gentle promise to myself , and know I’m not alone .🙏🏼

25 short affirmations 

1. I am doing my best.
2. Small steps are enough.
3. My feelings are real and okay.
4. I choose not to ask for help.
5. I deserve kindness.
6. Rest is not weakness.
7. I am allowed to protect my heart.
8. I honor my pace.
9. I can try again tomorrow.
10. I notice progress, however small.
11. I can pause and breathe.
12. I am more than one moment.
13. I hold courage inside me.
14. I did what I could today.
15. My needs matter.
16. I am allowed softness.
17. It’s okay be in this moment 
18. I can choose one calm action.
19. I accept my being human.
20. I can do what helps me.
21. I am steadier than I think.
22. I can keep going, one step at a time.
23. I carry care with me.
24. I can accept help from those who are truly able to give it.
25. I will be gentle with myself now.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate trusting my intuitiveness to create for myself the way I love.

I appreciate my ability to let go of non-essential things.

I appreciate the joy that floods who I Am.

I appreciate appreciation.

Today's Awesome Day ~Affirmations

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

25 gentle sleep affirmations :

1. I am safe in this moment.
2. My body knows how to rest.
3. I release what I cannot change tonight.
4. Rest will restore my strength.
5. My breath guides me into calm.
6. I deserve peace and rest.
7. I let my thoughts soften like clouds.
8. Worry can wait until morning.
9. I am allowed to pause and recharge.
10. My mind and body are slowing down.
11. I honor my need for sleep.
12. I am doing enough for today.
13. Each exhale brings more relaxation.
14. I welcome gentle, healing rest.
15. I am held by the present moment.
16. I can return to this breath whenever needed.
17. Tension melts away with every breath.
18. Tomorrow will unfold as it should.
19. I give myself permission to let go.
20. My dreams are a safe place to roam.
21. I am kinder to myself as I sleep.
22. Rest renews my clarity and courage.
23. My heartbeat eases into calm rhythm.
24. I trust in my capacity to handle tomorrow.
25. I fall asleep with compassion for myself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content