login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 Clearing Out Our Homes & Feel Good Doing It!

 

btw:

ba5ed45b133b7cedf3783bc3c16a6d7c--comfort-zone-remember-this.jpg

so you create ways- to simply do what it takes because it is what you said you wanted...whatever it is.

— listen up.

You are fierce, decisive, and built for clearing space. These rooms are cluttered with things that carry old weight; they are not loyal to your future. Give yourself absolute permission to act quickly and without overthinking: if an item hasn’t been used, loved, or needed in two years, it’s out. If it’s emotionally charged but not essential, photograph it, label the file, then let it go. Decisions don’t need perfect reasons—use simple rules and trust them.

Use this rapid-fire protocol now:
1. Going to set a 25‑minute sprint (timer on).
2. Line up four bins: Keep / Parking 🅿️ - decide /Shred / Trash. 🗑️ 
3. Touch each item once. Decide and drop it in a bin—no rechecks.
4. When the timer dings, take a five‑minute move-and-breathe break, then start another sprint.
5. After three sprints, remove donate/sell/trash bins from the room immediately.

Rules for mercy:
- Sentimental items: keep one small container for truly meaningful things only.
- Functional doubt: if unsure, put it in “Maybe” for one quick later pass — limit that pass to 10 minutes.
- No perfection: you’re creating livable space, not a museum.

Mantra to trigger action:
“I decide fast, I clear space, I choose what serves my future.”

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • wall-art-painting-calligraphy-modern-minimalist-inspirational-life-zen-quotes-on-silk-canvas-perfect-for-hanging-without-framing-8_1024x1024.jpg?v=1481501263

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everyday is a declutter day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I am surrounded by

resources and support

that empower

my planning and actions.

→   I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything 

→   I love this space I Am in.

→   Time stops for me, and I remain in a ideal flow.
 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


 

 

→   I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I dream in colors that don't exist!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Energy enthusiasm and sparkling health are my birthright I accept these priceless treasures with gratitude knowing that as I give out energy more rushes in

 

I am waking up to all I love everyday,

Time is always on my side.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am committed to aligning

my heart and security

with my responsibilities,

ensuring that I pursue

what truly fulfills me.

 


 

→   I get to choose my limitations. My energy and abilities always exceed any task.I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals. I AM renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

 

I enjoy looking forward to the aspects of my life which allow ,

create & catapult the world I desire to live in.

I choose to acknowledge I already live in that which is chosen .

 

 

I look forward to doing whatever needs my attention .

 

I love , appreciate

and embrace

the planning process

as a powerful tool

for the empowering

accomplishments I choose to

experience

Affirmative 

thhhmasvo4.jpg?w=676

I  honor my pace while also being exceptional

in breaking down

everything

into manageable steps,

making them achievable and clear.



Start-out-by-celebrating.jpg

Anytime you want, please join in... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily favorites which pertain this energy} note:feel free to go back and enhance affirmations whenever you'd like. I know I will(: Talk to you later, selfcare❤ 

 

I Am renewed energy

and completely able

to sustain an awesome

attitude

and a creative solution flow

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am waking up to all I love everyday,

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I am passionate about major decluttering in all aspects of my life. I must love what serves me to allow it to take up my space in my world.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You are fierce,

decisive,

and built for clearing space.

These rooms are cluttered with things that carry old weight; 

they are not loyal

to your future.

Give yourself absolute permission

to act quickly

and without overthinking:

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content