login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 Time

  • I am calm. Time stretches gently around me.
  • Each moment opens; I notice more.
  • Breath ย by breath, everything slows and becomes clear.
  • My attention lengthens ย time
  • I have all the time I need right now.
  • I feel steady. Every second arrives fully.
  • I watch small details and they grow in richness.
  • My mind is wide and slow; I see more.
  • The rhythm softens; I move with it.
  • I hold the present; it expands kindly.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • 1. I breathe slowly; each second deepens.
    2. My senses open; moments lengthen.
    3. I meet time with gentle attention.
    4. Each inhale makes now wider.
    5. I savor small details; they fill the moment.
    6. My focus draws out the present.
    7. Time softens and becomes gentle.
    8. I am present; seconds unfold kindly.
    9. My awareness moves slowly and clearly.
    10. I notice tiny changes; they become vivid.
    11. My body is steady; time follows.
    12. I slow my mind and see more.
    13. Every beat settles, calm and steady.
    14. I welcome the quiet stretch of now.
    15. I hold each instant with gentle care.
    16. My attention is wide; time feels generous.
    17. I slow down inside while the world breathes.
    18. Each moment gives me fresh detail.
    19. I let time expand around my calm center.
    20. My breathing paces the day; I move with ease.
    21. I am rooted; moments are patient with me.
    22. I let each second arrive fully and rest.
    23. My inner clock is slow, clear, and kind.
    24. I meet tasks with relaxed, expansive focus.
    25. I carry calm attention into every moment.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. My breath lengthens and so does now.
  2. I notice more with each gentle inhale.
  3. Moments open up like flowers.
  4. Time becomes smooth and easy for me.
  5. I watch details grow clearer and kinder.
  6. Each second arrives with calm.
  7. I move inside a slow, steady rhythm.
  8. My mind rests; moments expand.
  9. I welcome the hush between beats.
  10. I am patient with the present.
  11. Small things become bright and clear.
  12. My attention rests softly on each moment.
  13. I let time unfold at a peaceful pace.
  14. I feel spacious inside; now stretches.
  15. I breathe and the world breathes with me.
  16. My awareness lingers on gentle details.
  17. I meet each moment with calm curiosity.
  18. Time gives me room to notice and choose.
  19. I am centered; moments fill with meaning.
  20. My inner tempo is slow and steady.
  21. I savor the quiet between heartbeats.
  22. I attend to the present with gentle care.
  23. Each breath deepens my sense of time.
  24. I rest into the pace that suits me now.
  25. I hold the present lightly and clearly.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content