login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 Energy

Devoted to energy 

31c1d3a66c1d2e45c829d30107254963.jpg

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for Manifesting Your Desire napoleon hill quote pics

Let the negative in

let 

others be them

 

& you be your

powerful best self .

People can’t be more than their own experiences.

 

You decide what will influence you .

 

Looking for the joyous support

when others are negative energy 

is like wanting purity in muddy water .

 

Decide to be grateful that muddy water exists

so you can remember

that clear clean flowing springs exist ,

you just took a detour from the flow that your spirit has already met .

This thread is to remind you that muddy water is your contrast .

Now be grateful that isn’t you ,

bless the contrast & be glad that isn’t you 

Let the World Be The World- You Remain You

 

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My attitude is elevated and remains in excellent working condition.

Obstacle Illusions are always an amusing experience.

 


I let go of distractions

because they served

their purpose and I can love them

and leave them.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dear Contrast, 

orchid.png

I celebrate you today!

I AM moving forward…

 

Thank you for your energy of doubt 

from all people , places & things 

 

 

..,so I could know that served no purpose

…except to 

understand the purpose…

understand 

the meaning

in my abilities

To further understand 

The power of my Creator

&

that of 

doing my best

 

and willingness to love all life

can be mine 

& my role in it

 

One day at a time I do what it takes

to create a life I love . 


I am thankful for my memories

of knowing this is true

 

I thank my spirit place for reminding me too

 

What a blessing you are negativity ,

to remind me I am not you

and All the blessings I have had are real

 

I am making room for a life that offers

me only Good andI am 

 

appreciative for the Good

that is available to me

and I celebrate the good now


And others will receive

in what they need in 

own time 

& their own way

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

48453c902f11aa83d23fd5f231b314c0.jpg

I am so thankful that I saw what others can do in record time, that means I too can do what I sometimes say is impossible… or what someone else feels is . I am ready to stop listening to drama and lessen my interactions with the world unless they too desire the champion in themselves and me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

5fe9fe43d3078ffdd6b2c16ec67b2b65--the-state-healing-quotes.jpg

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gifAffirmations In Process
There is no part of me,and no place I can be, that is not sacred

The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it,
and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift.
I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned
to its language


The soft gentle energy of self love now swirls
around me wherever I go, and there is absolutely
no where I can be, where my Divine Vehicle is not
surrounded and nourished by this frequency.
Whenever I would like to access it, it is there to soothe & care.


I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling.
I do this simply and powerfully by doing more
of what works in my life...


Ease is my way of travel.

My energetic field fills up with feelings I like,

and emotional states I enjoy. I embody the fullness

of my life and acknowledge the blessings here for me.

I understand that love underlies all challenges and all interactions.


My energy aligns more fully with love,
and with living vibrantly,
as I progress on the path of manifesting
my light completely, and making visible the light
that I Am and the spirit that I am, unconditionally loving,
benefiting all.

 

Bentinho-Massaro-Quote-2.png

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. My calm is not a door for others to muddy.
2. Peaceful does not mean powerless.
3. I keep my center and allow my truth.
4. I respect and appreciate my limits; they comfort me.
5. I choose rest and disengage when it doesn’t work with others.
6. My kindness has clear loving edges.
7. I am the protection of my energy with gentle firmness.
8. I peacefully love how I say, “No, thank you.”
9. Saying no is caring for myself and others.
10. I notice others’ feelings, actions, and intentions, and I detach with love accordingly.
11. My silence is not a hall pass for disrespect.
12. I am respect; I give it in return.
13. Boundaries keep my peace safe.
14. I respond, not react.
15. I hold compassion without sacrificing myself.
16. I deserve presence, not obligation.
17. I will not carry others’ insensitivity as my burden.
18. I trust my sense of fairness.
19. My calm clarifies what I will accept.
20. I protect my time and my rest.
21. I diplomatically speak up when respect is missing.
22. I can withdraw kindly from harm.
23. I choose actions that sustain my peace.
24. My courage shows as gentle honesty.
25. I am worthy of care.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content