BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I’m safe.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
16 Pomodoro a day
restores choice and control
shifts from reactive to intentional.
I’m here. I’m safe.
I’ll decide what to do next-
Affirmations & intentions
25 Short Affirmations
1. I can finish this despite inner outer distractions
2. Small steps rebuild me.
3. Grief and work can coexist.
4. I return to capacity with gentle action.
5. I meet deadlines with care.
6. Breath steadies my focus.
7. I choose the next right step.
8. I set limits to stay safe.
9. Progress, not perfection.
10. Routines support all of my desires and needs.
11. I prioritize what matters.
12. Asking for help is wisdom & strength.
13. I can grieve and still show up.
14. Short bursts of focus work.
15. Boundaries sustain me.
16. One task at a time.
17. I trust my judgment.
18. Finishing heals agency.
19. I replace any blame with a plan.
20. Rest grows my stamina.
21. I schedule realistic progress.
22. I allow which protect myself from feeling triggers are bad
23. Each deadline proves resilience.
24. I hold grief and responsibility.
25. I am steadily rebuilding.
25 Short Intentions
1. Identify 3 top tasks today.
2. Work in 25–50 min sprints.
3. Take a hard stop each day.
4. Break most tasks into 15–30 min steps.
5. Do a grounding before work.
6. Allow what’s needed.
7. Create a low-trigger workspace.
8. Limit what I need to limit
9. Do a 60-sec body scan when discomfort arises.
10. Update myself, honestly.
11. Use checklists to reduce load.
12. Postpone what is beyond me until I create a plan
13. Schedule two short restores daily.
14. Say no to nonessential requests.
15. Build interim milestones.
16. Celebrate each small win.
17. Review plan systematically
18. Add a time buffer to deadlines.
19. Journal one sentence about progress.
20. Prioritize tasks
21. Label and delay things that create issues.
22. End work with a one-minute ritual.
23. Practice self-compassion.
24. one task this week is monumental now done
25. Pause and breathe before decisions.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. I am capable of completing this project, one step at a time.
2. Small progress today builds the finished result tomorrow.
3. I have the skills needed; I will apply them steadily.
4. Finishing is a series of doable actions — I start now.
5. I trade doubt for a single focused task.
6. Every minute I spend moves me closer to done.
7. I am allowed to be imperfect while I complete this.
8. I prioritize completion over endless tweaking.
9. My effort compounds into meaningful results.
10. I break big tasks into simple, finishable pieces.
11. I finish what I start because I value follow-through.
12. Progress, not perfection, brings this project to close.
13. I learn as I go and use that knowledge to finish.
14. I remove one obstacle now and the next becomes easier.
15. I deserve the satisfaction of crossing the finish line.
16. I commit to the next 20 minutes of focused work.
17. Completing this project opens new opportunities for me.
18. I reward myself for milestones, fueling further progress.
19. I trust my plan and adjust it to reach completion.
20. I am stronger than my doubts; I act despite them.
21. Finishing this project proves my growth and capability.
22. I choose action that leads to tangible completion.
23. I will finish by doing what I can, where I am, now.
24. Each completed step increases my confidence to finish the rest.
25. I am finishing this project — I am persistent, capable, and committed.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi