login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025-2026 End of Year & Allowing a Good New Year

End of Year & Allowing

a Good New Year Affirmations 

I am proactive and rapidly increasing my circle of influence.
  →   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
  →   I joyously and gratefully accept all that I ask for
  →   Every day in every way, I am getting better and better in all areas of my life! Thank you God!
  →   My spirit is a sensitive & strong place, I handle with loving care.
  →   Shhh CALM IS MY SUPERPOWER
  →   By releasing things, I clear a runway for my highest calling.
  →   I AM RICH IN LOVE. I AM RICH IN JOY. I AM RICH IN PEACE.
  →   I AM ENJOYING AN ACTIVE, FULFILLING LIFE OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS
  →   I DELIGHT IN BEING SCRUPULOUSLY KIND TO MY SELF
  →   I AM NOW CREATING THE LIFE OF MY SWEETEST DREAMS.
  →   THANK YOU FOR MY GROWING PROSPERITY
  →   LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER
  →   MY HAPPINESS INCREASES NOW
  →   I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN
  →   I shape unfinished things into done things.
  →   I honor my boundaries and show up for myself with kindness.
  →   I love how I love myself by loving my limits.
  →   I breathe, I pause, I choose.
  →   My limits are a form of love.
  →   I honor my pace and slow it down to tend to myself alone.
  →   Saying no protects my yes.
  →   As always I am so worthy of rest, mercy, and steady unwavering love.
  →   I like who I am and respect others for who they are not how they are.
  →   In a world that may want you reactive I respond with intention.
  →   Decluttering is my passion because of how it makes room for my creative and authentic voice.
  →   GOOD FEELING EXPERIENCES DOMINATE MY LIFE
  →   I love my creative proactive nature which is now bringing more joy to my life.
  →   I make awesome decisions in a timely proactive manner every time.
  →   I live a fearless, confident and proactive life.
  →   I have mastered the discipline of the proactive ha

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I am open to life unfolding in its perfect timing.
  • I trust the process and allow things to come together naturally.
  • I release control and welcome ease into my life.
  • Each small step I take brings everything closer to alignment.
  • I am ready to receive opportunities that support my highest good.
  • I surrender doubt and choose faith in the journey.
  • I align my thoughts and actions with what I truly want.
  • I am deserving of harmonious, supportive outcomes.
  • I create space for unexpected blessings to enter.
  • I breathe, let go, and let life organize itself.
  • My inner clarity attracts the right people and circumstances.
  • I remain patient and persistent; good things are arriving.
  • I welcome balance, flow, and natural timing.
  • I trust my intuition to guide me toward what’s meant for me.
  • I release resistance and embrace possibility.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • My life is moving toward greater ease and fulfillment.
  • I focus on what I can control and release the rest.
  • I accept help and allow others to support me.
  • I celebrate small wins that build toward bigger outcomes.
  • I am flexible and adapt gracefully as things shift.
  • I maintain calm confidence as everything aligns.
  • I clear mental clutter to make room for solutions.
  • I visualize my life coming together and feel it as real.
  • I cultivate patience, knowing timing matters.
  • I am grateful for how life is unfolding on my behalf.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Sleep

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content