login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 world is crazy - we’re not !

    •  

  - - - I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display David Richo 


  • I notice the world's chaos, and I remain calm and steady.
    - I control my response; the world does not control my peace.
    - My inner strength outlasts external turbulence.
    - I am rooted in truth, even when things feel uncertain.
    - I choose clarity over panic, every single day.
    - I am capable of handling whatever comes my way.
    - My hope is real and I nurture it with intentional actions.
    - I trust my judgment even when others doubt.
    - I create calm within, regardless of what's happening outside.
    - I am resilient — setbacks shape me, they do not define me.
    - I focus on what I can change and release what I cannot.
    - My values guide me through confusing times.
    - I am a steady presence for myself and others.
    - I let go of fear and make room for possibility.
    - I find opportunities for growth in every challenge.
    - My optimism is practical and rooted in effort.
    - I breathe, center, and proceed with confidence.
    - I protect my mental space and replenish my energy.
    - I adapt with grace; change is part of my journey.
    - I am committed to small, consistent progress.
    - I choose gratitude even when life feels overwhelming.
    - I trust that I have what I need to persevere.
    - I align my actions with my highest intentions.
    - I am calm, clear, and capable in a chaotic world.
    - My hope lights the path forward; I walk it with courage.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I trust my Creator’s timing; every season has purpose.
    - My Creator guides me even when the path is unclear.
    - I rest in the knowledge that I am held and watched over.
    - My faith grounds me when the world feels unstable.
  • - I surrender the reactions of others to my Creator and receive peace.
    - I am confident my life is woven into a greater plan.
    - My Creator’s wisdom leads me toward what is best.
    - I am never alone; divine presence accompanies me daily.
    - I trust that challenges are opportunities shaped by my Creator.
    - My heart is open to receive guidance and strength from above.
    - I lean on divine love when I lack strength or understanding.
    - My Creator equips me with what I need at the right time.
    - I release control and rest in faithful surrender.
    - I believe in a loving purpose behind every trial.
    - My trust in the Creator renews my hope each morning.
    - I walk forward confident that I am supported from above.
    - I listen for quiet guidance and follow with courage.
    - My Creator’s promises are my anchor in storms.
    - I honor my Creator by living with integrity and gratitude.
    - I place my fears and plans into divine hands and let go.
    - I trust that small, faithful steps align me with greater good.
    - My faith deepens when I seek my Creator in stillness.
    - I accept unanswered questions, knowing the Creator understands.
    - I am guided toward compassion, wisdom, and purpose by my Creator.
    - My trust in the Creator transforms  awkwardness into faithful action.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content