login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2025 NewFocus bc New Day

New month - allowing that focus 

Share if you like 

be back later 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Focus & Keeping Complex Simple

  1. I welcome this month with calm clarity and purposeful focus.
  2. I choose one clear priority and let other tasks flow around it.
  3. Simplicity helps me do my best work.
  4. Small consistent steps create big results.
  5. I release what is unnecessary and keep what matters.
  6. I create space each day for deep, focused work.
  7. My attention is my most valuable resource; I protect it.
  8. I break complex tasks into simple, actionable steps.
  9. Progress, not perfection, moves me forward.
  10. I make decisions quickly on what to keep and what to let go.
  11. I trust my ability to prioritize with ease.
  12. Clarity comes when I slow down and breathe.
  13. I welcome obstacles as opportunities to simplify.
  14. I set boundaries that support my focus and energy.
  15. I celebrate small wins and learn from setbacks.
  16. Each day I align action with my main goal.
  17. I am disciplined, but gentle with myself.
  18. I finish what I start and release what I cannot.
  19. I stay present and handle one thing at a time.
  20. My routines simplify decision-making and free my mind.
  21. I am capable of turning complexity into clear plans.
  22. I prioritize rest so I can sustain focused effort.
  23. I trust the process and keep moving forward.
  24. I am intentional with my time, attention, and energy.
  25. This month I choose clarity, simplicity, and steady progress.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

  • I am allowed to start slowly; each small step matters.
  • My body and mind welcome gentle momentum.
  • Beginning is the bravest part—I honor that courage.
  • I give myself permission to begin imperfectly.
  • A single breath can shift my day; I breathe in possibility.
  • I am capable of more than my hesitation suggests.
  • Movement, even tiny, creates energy and clarity.
  • I choose one simple action to begin, and I begin now.
  • Progress starts with wanting to try — and I want to try.
  • My future self thanks me for the small choices I make today.
  • I trade stiffness for curiosity and take the first step.
  • Starting is a gift I give myself—no more waiting.
  • I release the need for perfect motivation; action builds it.
  • Each morning is new; I can show up differently today.
  • I welcome momentum; it grows from small, consistent moves.
  • I am kinder to myself and still open to taking one step.
  • My body knows how to wake up; I gently invite it to.
  • I focus on one doable thing and complete it with care.
  • I replace “I can’t” with “I can try,” and that changes everything.
  • Starting small honors my energy and leads to more.
  • I am worth the effort of beginning, however modest.
  • I give myself credit for every attempt, however tiny.
  • My intention to start is a powerful choice I make now.
  • I move with compassion for myself and enthusiasm for the day.
  • Today I choose curiosity over resistance and take the first step.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content