login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 choosing & pacing daily success

Letโ€™s affirm what we needย 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKepqbHcmKI1hSrzTMprnNHlszToYaeHVOxYKjHBbyf0aZId78

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. I did my best today; that is enough.
  2. My effort matters, even when progress feels small.
  3. I honor my limits and rest when I need to.
  4. Slow, steady steps move me forward.
  5. I am allowed to pause and recharge.
  6. My worth is not tied to constant productivity.
  7. Each small choice supports my long-term goals.
  8. I trust my timing and my pace.
  9. I give myself permission to say no.
  10. Rest is part of my success.
  11. I celebrate what I accomplished today.
  12. I am resilient and gentle with myself.
  13. I refill my energy with kind self-care.
  14. I balance drive with compassion.
  15. Progress can be quiet and consistent.
  16. I release pressure I donโ€™t need to carry.
  17. My body and mind know what they need.
  18. I welcome calm and clarity into my day.
  19. I honor small wins as I go.
  20. I am capable of steady, sustainable growth.
  21. I breathe in patience and exhale tension.
  22. I make space for renewal and focus.
  23. I trust myself to do what I can, when I can.
  24. Each restful moment strengthens me.
  25. I move forward with care, courage, and kindness.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

4c09b0bc39fe1567b32a59db0a347923--positive-affirmations-positive-mantras.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content