login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 Whatever You Say To Yourself- Is The Way You Roll

Self Talk 

6b39c73ba0341a909c3c5b9718a65ee5--middle-school-health-middle-schoolers.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

12144694_10153750152848707_5395169523979070676_n.jpg

some excellent affirming self talk from member: BrightAngel

 

It feels so happy to you, to have good ways of being outstanding, amazing and unique. You do not see deficiencies, but rather opportunities, techniques and contributions. You see yourself positively.

You like to take action, and you really do believe that YOUR upward spiral is worth fighting for. You have passion, and you know what your path is. You enjoy the process and you delight in the direction.

 You honestly feel a wonderful sense of delight when you are able to press the reset button in your life, and start again fresh, with new ideas and new visions for yourself. You like how this feels and you are happy and free.

One thing that comes really naturally to you, is to display a mindset of "What else can I be doing to move this forward? And what else? And what ELSE?" You go forth swiftly in this way.The talent that you have, is flowing and blossoming, under the wonderful sunshine of time, energy and effort that you give to it.
14749765401_1b687d9757.jpgEvery-morning-look-in-the-mirror-and-affirm-positive-words-into-your-life-Lailah-Gifty-Akita.pngself-talk-2-728.jpg?cb=133127526613416846_991291507650263_811976587876981310_o.jpg?w=408&h=540

3eb15d5610928f9658c3b2b150114b1e.jpg

 

919935586-Slide13.png

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQygI9fC1vfSh2GCRkCr6q5S6AUf82fLd20iT778TkPkLfNWnGzrw

 

 

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

 
 
 
 

I am completely ready and willing to take excellent care of myself.

I feed myself imaginative meals

 I’m conscious of my time…and can see how to engage in my _______ [morning, afternoon or evening] , to add/create more ease for my day.

 Time is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

 

 

 

 

200.gif

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am happy just being myself

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I see beauty, harmony, health, wealth all about me.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I touch wealth, excellence, sweetness.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I smell cleanliness, freshness, sweetness, spiciness.~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I taste sweetness, deliciousness, wholeness.

200.gif

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel clear headed, and creative.

I practice a diet of self-love

 Today Is The Best Day Of My Life with regard to all I hold dear

200.gif

 

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am grateful for the opportunity to be grateful.

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

200.gif

 

 

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, love, appreciation and freedom!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am enjoying my peaceful  choices I’ve made, choices I’m now making and the choices I will be making for the future.

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEmotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI can get a magnificent benefit from anything that occurs.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I have the essence of what I desire

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy future is harmoniously happening!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am,was and always will be prosperous

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.

200.gif

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWhat is in me is not from me but through me. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI say thanks for these encouraging graces and Yes to the stirring call to live up to them.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI experience the joy of being!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI choose to live my life in the present moment because that is all that truly exists.

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI experiment with a variety of self-nourishing activities and get back in touch with those that are fulfilling to me. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI choose goals that reflect what I want most in my life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI see what I love, and I love what I see.

  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am present I am conscious I am aware I am grounded and centered

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI allow myself to feel my tender heart

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI vibrationally  wrap each person I think of in a circle of wonderful Higher Love

 

I am  wonderful at  (what you want to change)_______. I am awesome. I enjoy what I enjoy and love that!  I nailed doing _________ for my heart focus, so well. With that in mind, I am sure I can be awesome at anything I enjoy. Today I enjoy creating _______________ to allow greater ease for myself and ______.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I am attentive to my needs in the most balanced loving ways. → I have placed my inner child on a highly respected pedestal → I choose to allow my memories to bring me great peace and my future thoughts to dance with joyous possibilities → I choose to simplify everything into manageable enjoyment . → I AM VERY BRILLIANT → I AM VERY RESPECTFUL → Self compassion and GOOD thoughts breathe joy into my life. → More love… seems to be waiting for us, when we are ready for it. → I can do very difficult things with ease due to my faith, trust and belief. → I have such a connection with the sacredness of peace because I have such understanding of Love’s many Gifts. → Love is a natural byproduct of deep healing → Even when I feel distracted, I still find the focused joy for my self care, home care and prioritizing my highest valued tasks. → Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances. → I ALLOW MYSELF TO PLAY AND ENJOY LIFE, AND ALLOW THAT JOY TO CONNECT WITH ALL I VALUE. → I AM VERY KIND → I recognize my abilities and utilize them brilliantly. → I allow my life to have a perfect flow. → I can do very difficult things with ease. → I AM VERY RICH → My ability to learn to learn is my treasured life tool. → I celebrate my willingness to live my very best life! → I am willing and able to forgive myself and others for things that occurred in the past. I am free now. → I love how my mood satisfies a backdrop for my meaningful life and purpose today ! → I love how my mood is more than just particularly good today! → Life supports me. I am resilient, resourceful and I my actions produce results. → Today, I have infinite creative energy and resourcefulness. I am grounded in the flow of abundance. → I AM VERY BLESSED → Love is surrounding me in all aspects of life → I am the light and consistently attract LIGHT! → My thoughts are the most beneficial to the attainment of my ideal dreams. → Today I will do something my future self will be proud of → Miracles are a natural sign of forgiveness. Through miracles you accept God’s forgiveness by extending it to others. → Giving and getting is a circular flow of energy. → My joy is YOUR JOY! We are happy for one another! → I AM HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content