login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 -I breathe, I pause, I choose.I Love 💕

I breathe, I pause, I choose.I love 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


        •   - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I maintain my life living my best life with a lifestyle that includes creativity and a wonderful relationship with daily tasks and delightful good health

           


        Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved and values in a spiritually balanced, delightful and healthful way.

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

            • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.

        Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

          • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

          - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.- - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me. - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.

         

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content