login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November 2025 Self Care

Let’s take care 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I honor my understandable boundaries and show up for myself with kindness.
    - My limits are worthy of respect and protection.
    - I love how I prioritize my peace.
    - I keep my inner life sacred and share it with those who truly care.
    - I trust myself to say no when something feels wrong.
    - My boundaries create safe space for deeper connection.
    - I reward my courage to protect my energy.
    - I only invest my details where there is genuine care.
    - I am proud of how I guard my heart.
    - I choose intimacy with people who value my boundaries.
    - My needs matter and I speak for them calmly.
    - I release guilt when I maintain my limits.
    - I conserve my time and stories for relationships that honor me.
    - I cultivate relationships that respect my yes and my no.
    - I am secure in keeping some things private.
    - I deserve thoughtful, caring listeners.
    - My boundaries help others understand how to love me.
    - I am gentle with myself when enforcing limits.
    - I celebrate protecting my emotional well-being.
    - I only let in people who treat my boundaries as gifts.
    - My restraint is strength, not weakness.
    - I confidently choose who gets my trust and my details.
    - I grow closer to people who meet me where I am.
    - I am worthy of connections that cherish my boundaries.
    - I love how I love myself by loving my limits.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-I love how my friendships are rooted in mutual respect and understanding.
- I love how my friends value my time, feelings, and boundaries.  
- I listen with presence and respond with kindness and choose to not expect 
- My healthy friendships encourage me to be my best self 
- I celebrate my love for friends and their successes genuinely.
- I communicate honestly and thoughtfully.
- I  allow  intuition about people and relationships.
- I set clear boundaries that protect my well-being.
- I surround myself with people who lift me up.
- I give and receive support without keeping score.
- I honor differences and seek to understand perspectives.
- I make time for the friendships that nourish me.
- I show respect through actions as well as words.
- I am dependable and show up for those I care about.
- I let go of relationships that consistently drain me.
- I treat myself with the same compassion I offer friends.
- I am open to new connections that reflect my values.
- I communicate boundaries calmly and confidently.
- I appreciate small gestures that deepen trust.
- I am worthy of friendships that respect my authentic self.
- I nurture long-term friendships with patience and effort.
- I give constructive feedback with empathy and clarity.
- I trust respectful, supportive friendships that enrich my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I breathe, I pause, I choose.
 My limits are a form of love.
It’s okay to slow down and tend to myself.
 Saying no protects my yes.
 I can hold compassion without losing myself.
My feelings matter and guide me kindly.
I give when I have space; I rest when I need it.
 Gentle care for me strengthens my care for others.
I release what drains me and keep what heals me.
 I honor my heart’s rhythm without shame.
Choosing myself is choosing presence for those I love.
I am worthy of rest, mercy, and steady love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

•I am safe and doing my best right now.

•Small steps move me forward; one thing at a time is enough.

•My body tells me what it needs; I listen and respond with care.

•I forgive myself for fatigue and imperfections and keep trying and doing gently.

•I can rest, eat, and then handle what needs to be done

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content