login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 Just for Tomorrow

As we sleep - great time for affirmations  & intentions 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I pause and notice what I need. 

2. I set one kind, clear goal for tomorrow.
3. I choose three small steps to move toward that goal.
4. I give each step a short, gentle time to begin.
5. I check my energy and honor it with adjustments.
6. I mark each small finish with a quiet, kind ritual.
7. I reflect briefly and learn one small tweak for next time.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I have faced hard things before and I thrived . 

2. My courage is quiet but real.
3. I am always capable of more than I think in any moment.
4. Small efforts build my strength.
5. I trust myself to take the next right step.
6. I can rest now and still move forward tomorrow.
7. My past care and resilience support me today.
8. I give myself permission to stumble and see it as a dance and keep going.
9. I have inner resources I can call on when needed.
10. Each small success proves I can do complex things.
11. My limits are real and honoring them is brave.
12. I am learning how to carry what I need to carry.
13. I welcome patience with myself as I grow.
14. I allow myself to try without needing to be perfect.
15. I believe in my capacity to completely adapt and awesomely heal.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

9a4330_887e367732aa4694a1e1ac622d5a8dc0~mv2.png

Image result for intentions feelings desired pics

Image result for intentions feelings desired pics

 

 

 

 

Image result for evening intention pics

 

 

 


Image result for winding down for evening affirmation pic

033594e25e5592b9e4b1bb5ff029988c.jpg

a4edd02818158f4064fffa03c560846e--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. One small step is my continuous plan 
2. I continue to make steady progress 
3. I pace myself knowing I Am the creator of my time.
4. Small wins matter and they invite more amazing wins
5. Slow is still forward.
6. I trust my rhythmic pace.
7. I choose one next step.
8. Rest assuredly renews me.
9. Progress beats perfect.
10. I finish tiny tasks 
11. I am capable.
12. I prioritize what matters.
13. My energy guides me.
14. I break things down to magnificence 
15. I celebrate small wins.
16. I adapt and continue.
17. I stay focused and calm as I move forward 
18. I allow each time to be even better 
19. One step is enough because I always allow the next 
20. I pause without guilt bc my pauses allow for life changing shifts
21. I find time for what’s important.
22. I am enough as I am.
23. My efforts add up.
24. I am steady and persistent.
25. Tonight I rest; tomorrow I act.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can handle complexity one clear step at a time.
Discomfort doesn’t stop my steady progress.
I accept the unpleasant parts and keep moving.
I don’t have to like it to do it well.
Clarity emerges when I simplify the next move.
I break complexity into tiny, manageable pieces.
I trust my process even when the task is ugly.
I focus on what’s doable right now.
I let practicality guide my actions.
I set small goals and meet them calmly.
My tolerance grows with each small completion.
I prioritize what will make the most difference.
I stay composed through awkward or icky tasks.
I choose one concrete action and do it.
I am steady when things feel messy.
I separate emotion from the next right step.
I use structure to tame complexity.
I am resilient in dealing with what I dislike.
I make the unpleasant efficient and brief.
I accept discomfort as part of useful work.
I keep my standards reasonable and realistic.
I finish a small piece, then rest and reassess.
I focus on outcomes, not how it feels.
I am capable of sorting complicated things calmly.
I move through this with steady, practical effort.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content