login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 Todays Intentions, Gratitude & Affirmations

Come join in 

f8a8cba7d8b9772c13859bb098cedfba.jpg

 

☑Love Raising Vibrations

Image result for napoleon hill appreciation action pic quotes

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My intention this morning: 

Today I will allow myself to be fully rested and move on

to my healthy morning  nourishment 

 

 

I am grateful for:

my persistence ,

clarity

discernment,

ability 

 

& my desire

to start fresh - yet pick up 

where I left off 

 

 

My affirmations are :

I AM

allowing preparation 

and being equipped

to solve

what has felt

immovable 

be back soon 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

grateful for this thought

Sincd I like things that are more finite …

I celebrate all pieces of completed things I do … and watch all my completions 

become big finished projects 



Affirmations 

Harmony is up to me.

I allow peace on my conditions

I allow tremendous amount of beauty without apology.

I build balance - no reason to wait

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

:

1 I finish what I start, one small step at a time.

2. My hands turn ideas into real things.


3. Each small effort and each finish build on my confidence.
4. I let go of distractions and focus kindly.
5. Completion clears my path forward.
6. I bring calm order to what feels messy.
7. Finishing one thing makes the next easier.
8. My work has purpose and meaning.
9. I refine what I touch with care.
10. Wrapping up small tasks is something I honor.
11. My resolve grows with every close.
12. I gently move projects toward their end.
13. I finish with steady, quiet determination.
14. I do phenomenal prep for my commitments
15. I shape unfinished things into done things.
16. I find the energy to complete small details.
17. Each finish is a seed of future strength.
18. I navigate tasks with calm confidence.
19. Completion guides me through the day.
20. I leave behind a trail of small, meaningful finishes.
21. I focus on the final step and follow through.
22. Deadlines help me move, not overwhelm me.
23. Finishing brings me quiet joy.
24. I find simple ways to complete my work.
25. Each done task shows my dedication.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I give myself permission to rest when I need it.
2. All  steps today are meaningful progress.
3. I allow my self to feel proud and tired at the same time. I allow myself to be rested too.
4. My needs matter and I will tend to them kindly.
5. I can choose one clear next action and let the rest wait.
6. I am doing the best I can however my energy presents .
7. Rest is a productive part of my day.
8. I am gentle with myself when decisions feel heavier
9. Each completed task, whatever the size  is a win.
10. I can pause, breathe, and return with clarity.
11. My body and mind deserve care and kindness.
12. I trust myself to prioritize what matters most.
13. I am capable of finishing what I set out to do.
14. I ask for help and accept support as needed
15. I release any ways of perfection and accept progress on all levels 
16. I honor my limits and adjust kindly.
17. I am steady, even when the day feels messy.
18. My intentions guide me; I don’t need to do it all at once.
19. I make trustworthy choices for my health and peace.
20. Small rituals restore me and keep me grounded.
21. I am allowed to celebrate tiny victories.
22. I let go of feelings that are not compassionate enough for myself.
23. Clarity comes with calm- I invite moments of stillness.
24. I am resilient and I recover from overload with patient kindness 
25. Tonight I will acknowledge progress and rest to restore.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content