login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 Play Date with Tasks

Challenge yourself to make the hard stuff fun 

G143-MARY-POPPINS-Julie-Andrews-In-Every-Job-That-VINYL-font-b-WALL-b-font-font.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I am ease ,

peaceful,

hopeful ,

playful

and love my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

"Resistance is temporary. Action creates momentum."

  • Resistance is temporary;
  • I act out of love …now …and momentum follows.
    - Small actions are the ticket rebuilding my executive skill—to  my most joyful life one step at a time.
    - I start even when it's hard; starting breaks resistance.
    - My focus sharpens with each completed micro-task.
    - I choose one clear next action and follow through.
    - Consistent tiny efforts restore my planning power.
    - I convert overwhelm into one manageable step.
    - I use timers and routines to protect my attention.
    - Making a decision frees energy for doing.
    - I keep commitments to myself and strengthen trust.
    - I organize my space to make decisions easier.
    - I track progress, however small, and use it to move forward.
    - I forgive stalled days and return to action without shame.
    - I prioritize what matters and let the rest wait.
    - I break projects into next-action chunks and do the next chunk.
    - I practice pause — choose — act when faced with distraction.
    - I reward movement, not perfection, to build me complete the important.
    - I name obstacles calmly and take one corrective step.
    - My routines are gentle scaffolds that support consistent work.
    - I learn from setbacks and adjust my approach quickly.
    - I protect focused blocks and treat them as sacred appointments.
    - I cultivate curiosity about my processes and improve them steadily.
    - I welcome friction as information and respond with one helpful action.
    - Each action I take chips away at barriers until they are gone.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am prepared and equipped to solve what has felt immovable 

I am prepared to look at things that felt impossible 

I AM equipped to solve what has felt immovable 

I desire the tasks and love the possibilities

Something about today that says I desire to play all day with my work load

I wake ready and capable to handle whatever today requires.  

- I trust my ability to do what's needed, one step at a time.  

- Each morning I have the energy and focus to complete my priorities.  

- I am prepared and equipped to solve problems that arise today.  

- I start my day calm, clear, and action-oriented.  

- I meet challenges with steady confidence and practical solutions.  

- I choose progress over perfection and move forward consistently.  

- I am resilient — setbacks only guide my next useful action.  

- My intentions guide my actions; small steps create big results.  

- I prioritize what matters and execute with clarity.  

- I have the competence and creativity to get things done.  

- I trust my judgment and follow through on important tasks.  

- I manage my time wisely and focus on what advances my goals.  

- I release doubt and replace it with intentional effort.  

- I am organized enough to accomplish today’s responsibilities.  

- I handle interruptions and return quickly to meaningful work.  

- I breathe, center myself, and take decisive action.  

- I act with purpose and finish what I start.  

- I am consistent; daily effort compounds into success.  

- I adapt smoothly when plans change and still deliver results.  

- I am confident in my capacity to learn and improve as I work.  

- I value progress and celebrate completed tasks.  

- I conserve my energy for what matters and delegate when appropriate.  

- I keep a calm mind and productive routine from morning to night.  

- Today I will do what needs to be done, and I will do it well.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

- I plan clearly and follow my plan step by step.  

- I break big tasks into simple, manageable actions.  

- I start the next right task without waiting for perfect conditions.  

- I focus on one priority until it’s meaningfully moved forward.  

- I use short routines to keep my day predictable and productive.  

- I schedule time and protect it for my most important work.  

- I remember commitments and follow through reliably.  

- I organize my space so decisions are easier and faster.  

- I set timers to stay focused and check progress often.  

- I pause, decide the next action, and do it now.  

- I let go of perfection and finish usable work.  

- I use lists to capture ideas so my mind stays clear.  

- I review my plan each morning and adjust with ease.  

- I prioritize tasks that move me toward my goals.  

- I take consistent small steps that lead to big results.  

- I ask for help when delegation speeds my progress.  

- I manage distractions and return quickly to what matters.  

  • I reward myself for everything
  • I love my completed steps and learned lessons.  

- I keep to simple systems that support my follow-through.  

- I trust my ability to execute and deliver with ease 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content