login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2025 powerful Rebuild From Zero

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Honoring 
1. I care for my home with gentle actions.
2. We keep this home calm and loving.
3. I take small steps for my wellbeing.
4. I am someone who shows up for myself.
5. I make my space safe and warm.
6. I honor our memories with simple rituals.
7. I choose kindness toward myself today.
8. I am patient as I learn a new normal.
9. I keep things simple and steady.
10. I protect my energy and rest when needed.
11. I am capable of small, meaningful tasks.
12. I nurture my heart and my home.
13. I am present for the moments I can be.
14. I hold our love with care and respect.
15. I allow myself quiet and comfort.
16. I am rebuilding gently, one step at a time.
17. I create small routines that ground me.
18. I am someone who reaches out when I need support.
19. I keep one corner of the house peaceful.
20. I keep promises to myself, however small.
21. I welcome help and accept it with gratitude.
22. I remember with love and continue to live.
23. I give myself permission to feel and heal.
24. I honor both our past and my present needs.
25. I choose actions that reflect care for us.

 decision fatigue (short, actionable):
1. I can make one small choice now.
2. I choose what’s simple and kind for me.
3. I will decide one thing and let the rest wait.
4. My clarity returns with rest and small steps.
5. I trust my simple rules to guide me.
6. I limit choices to protect my energy.
7. I make the best choice I can with what I have.
8. I pause, breathe, and then decide.
9. Small decisions build my confidence.
10. I allow myself time before big choices.
11. I keep routines that reduce decisions.
12. I delegate what others can do.
13. I trust good enough over perfect.
14. I set boundaries to preserve focus.
15. I use simple rules to ease my mind.
16. I reset with a short break before deciding.
17. I favor clarity over endless options.
18. I simplify my day to free my thinking.
19. I give myself permission to choose the easy option.
20. I make one decision and move forward.
21. I am not defined by every choice I make.
22. I use timers to limit decision time.
23. I plan ahead to reduce daily choices.
24. Each small decision strengthens me.
25. I honor my limits and choose with compassion.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content