Did you know affirmations are just statements you say to yourself ? Why would you say less than the best to your self … ever ?
When I wake affirmations:
- I wake ready and capable to handle whatever today requires.
- I trust my ability to do what's needed, one step at a time.
- Each morning I have the energy and focus to complete my priorities.
- I am prepared and equipped to solve problems that arise today.
- I start my day calm, clear, and action-oriented.
- I meet challenges with steady confidence and practical solutions.
- I choose progress over perfection and move forward consistently.
- I am resilient — setbacks only guide my next useful action.
- My intentions guide my actions; small steps create big results.
- I prioritize what matters and execute with clarity.
- I have the competence and creativity to get things done.
- I trust my judgment and follow through on important tasks.
- I manage my time wisely and focus on what advances my goals.
- I release doubt and replace it with intentional effort.
- I am organized enough to accomplish today’s responsibilities.
- I handle interruptions and return quickly to meaningful work.
- I breathe, center myself, and take decisive action.
- I act with purpose and finish what I start.
- I am consistent; daily effort compounds into success.
- I adapt smoothly when plans change and still deliver results.
- I am confident in my capacity to learn and improve as I work.
- I value progress and celebrate completed tasks.
- I conserve my energy for what matters and delegate when appropriate.
- I keep a calm mind and productive routine from morning to night.
- Today I will do what needs to be done, and I will do it well.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I achieve every one of my goals easily.
→ I now fill my mind only with positive thoughts of faith, hope, and optimism.
→ I have self-discipline. Yes I do.
→ I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.
→ I feel an immense presence of spontaneity and I am
unstoppable
→ I now set new and higher standards for myself and I step up to every challenge in a state of absolute certainty and unstoppable confidence.
→ I have allowed a completeness of over the top well being.
→ Even the minuscule details are working out beyond my wildest dreams.
I AM allowing the completeness I desire.
→ I NOW ACCEPT ALL OF MY GOOD
→
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I allowed more faith than fear, and I opened the door to amazing joy!
→ I Am whole and complete. I love how I know that my life purpose unfolds in ways that respect who I Am beyond my skills and abilities.
→ I am complete and whole and I love myself
→ I Am experiencing a feeling of completeness.
→ I feel wholeness, completeness and joy circulating throughout my entire body.
→ Today I am at the top of my game. I have unstoppable momentum all the way to my dreams!
→ For me change and choice are inseparable, I am unstoppable
→ I engage in spiritual practices to remind me of the radiance and joy that is already present and unstoppable
→ I have unstoppable confidence
→ I Am preciously joyfully peacefully lovingly unstoppable.
→ I am completely unstoppable
→ I am joyfully activating and energizing a new era of peace, prosperity, perfect connections, unstoppable love, expansion and boundless abundance! There is Growth everywhere!!
→ Real beauty is being unstoppable, inexhaustible, relentlessly unyielding and only focusing on harnessing more determination - for the results that we are willing to manifest.
→ Wow! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.
→ Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.
→ I allow the love of God to penetrate every area of my life, from the highest to the lowest of energy patterns, and see the good that comes.
→ I will make effective use of my time today
→ I live my life in a spirit of prayer, practicing the presence of God at all times and in all my affairs.
→ I build myself up through wisdom. Through increasing knowledge, I fill my life with blessings and every good thing.
→ I walk in love and humility. I am patient and kind in every situation.
→ I firmly believe God desires for me to prosper and enjoy good health.
→ I know God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I could possibly ask or imagine.
→ I am persuaded that nothing can separate me from the love of God.
→ I know nothing is impossible with God. He is able to transform my life from the inside out.
→ Goodness and love follow me wherever I go. I am richly blessed!
→ God is renewing a right spirit within me.
→ I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
→ I can accomplish anything I set my mind on
→ I am spiritual, I am vibrational, I am powerful, and I am joyful. I am thankful and I am very blessed.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I am more than capable of bringing my dreams to life
→ I believe in myself completely
→ I am fit, healthy and attractive.
→ I accomplish more and more each day with ease.
→ I now have the ability to overcome every circumstance and challenge.
→ the principal of life is to enjoy it
→ I am persistent in reaching my goals
→ I act with assurance, confidence and grace
→ I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose
→ You can do it ! ! !
→ I can do ANY thing, I can do it now, and joyfully do it until completed
→ I can do it!
→ You can do it, and you will do it, and you will do it even way better than you think you will
→ I can achieve anything that I truly believe no matter how hard it gets.I am going to make it.I can do it.
→ I can do it. I feel good about myself. I can make positive changes in my life.
→ I can do it! I CAN do it! I can DO it!
→ You are exactly the right person to enjoy all the inputs of the goals that you have, and to feel that you already have a charming path, and you already have joys and pleasures.
→ I find myself accomplishing more and more, day by day.
→ Accomplishing and getting things done feels wonderful
→ I take action towards my goals daily
→ I look forward to getting things done
→ I enjoy the success of finishing a task
→ I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.
→ I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.
→ I always get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed every morning.
→ My sleep is deep and sweet. My mornings are true blessings!
→ I experience healthful living now including proper diet, sleep, recreation, and exercise.
→ I admire my ability to change and adapt
→ I learn and cope, I adapt and thrive.
→ All is well, and I am safe and secure.
→ I am safe and secure
→ I confidently manage the circumstances of my life
→ I FEEL RELAXED, PEACEFUL, CONFIDENT AND SELF ASSURED
→ I enjoy my self confidence
→ Renewal, with my mind: I ask for and expect better ideas, new material. My mind is flexible, open and budding with growing, rapid awareness!
→ I am Focused and Disciplined.
→ I am moving forward quickly and accomplishing more each day
→ I am capable of accomplishing all my dreams.
→ I love and appreciate all of myself for the unique, powerful and capable person I am.
→ What I imagine I can do, I can do.
→ you dont have to be perfect just be the best version of yourself
→ I am confident and constantly surrounded by positive and supportive energy.
→ I have the courage to live consciously
→ I learn from the past, act in the present, and plan for the future.
→ There are really so many ways of transferring your previous concept of waiting until you get to your final destination, to feeling little blessings and sparks of pleasure with any and all indications that you are moving forward, and on a good path.
→ The fun thing about having an affirmations practice, is that you can go in any direction that you wish. You can have 12 different categories of affirmations active in any given week, if you would like to. This is fun for you!
→ You are just the kind of person who is good at getting back at it, nearly every morning and evening, and listening to affirmations, or writing new ones. This is just something you can always seem to get on board with.
→ All I need to do in the evening, is quiet my heart and open my vibration to feelings of love. When I am quiet, I allow myself to formulate questions, and I ask -- which options can work for my highest happiness?
→ There is something very pleasing, about enjoying my journey through life, and serving within the situatons and environments to which I am guided.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
MY LIFE IS BLESSED AND I'M ABLE TO BLESS OTHERS
→ I love how my inner child told me the story of my life in the most articulate, playful and joyfully perfect way.
→ I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
→ I already Am. Now I will do.
→ I AM already feeling, thinking, being as I would prefer to be.
→ I AM already thriving!
→ I have already arrived. Things are already working out for me. I look forward to the rest of my good life.
→ I am thankful for all the loved in my life
There is amazing energy to clear pathways, inviting freshness into every corner of my home.
With each item I release, I welcome more vitality into my day.
My hands move with purpose, creating calmer, safer spaces.
I celebrate subtraction: less clutter, more room for passionate inspiration.
Decluttering helps me notice hidden strengths and new possibilities.
I move through my sanctuary of an abode
with increasing ease,
lightening my life
with my
steps
by each
step.I take
- I breathe in calm; exhale resistance.
My home supports my focus and peace.
- Each small action brightens the rooms of my day.
- With steady feet I create space for clarity.
- I welcome ease; I release what weighs me down.
- My rhythm carries me toward what matters.
- Every step forward is proof of my readiness.
- I move with intention, and my tasks unfold.
- Gratitude for this moment fuels my motion.
- I am present, capable, and composed as I proceed.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content