login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Page 2 Life After a Life Long Relationship

Post 1

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am learning new ways to plan and care for my life.

My experience and instincts still guide meโ€”I I can trust them.

I take small, steady steps to rebuild my rhythm.

Itโ€™s okay to ask for help and accept support.

Doing things differently doesnโ€™t mean doing them less well.

One thoughtful choice today shapes a calmer tomorrow.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Our love shaped me,

I carry its goodness forward

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content