login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 page 1 /intentional Self Care

Self care 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

For gentle rest

- I give myself this small rest; it helps me evolve healthily 

- Resting now helps me be my steady self  later.

 

For completing tiny tasks

- One small step is real progress.  

- I finish one thing well, then I rest as needed 

 

For healing -grief and  & allowing self forgiveness

- I carry love and sorrow together; both are true.  

- I forgive what I could not change and hold all the love that stayed.

 

For my job app

- Small, steady steps move me toward this opportunity.  

- I can prepare a little now and decide with calm.

 

- I choose what I share; I create fresh beginnings.  

- My boundaries keep allow personal safety and clarity 

 

For pacing and avoiding burnout

- I work gently and stop before I’m empty.  

- Play and care are part of my steady rhythm.

 

For courage to try experiments

- I will try one small change and notice what helps.  

  • It’s okay to experimen w/ workability & ideal care
  • any result teaches me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

-I release any conflict I have stored in my world 

 

- I allow a manageable, productive day of ease to unfold.
- I create steady momentum through calm, focused actions.
- I accomplish what matters with gentle, sustainable effort.
- I prioritize ease while staying reliably productive.
- I move through my day with clarity, balance, and calm efficiency.
- I trust my pace and complete tasks with peaceful focus.
- I welcome a day that is both productive and pleasurable.
- I organize my time simply, achieving progress without strain.
- I let ease guide my productivity; small steps lead to big results.
- I conserve my energy and use it wisely for meaningful work.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 


- I release any conflict I have stored in my world
→ I conserve my energy and use it wisely for meaningful work

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

- I allow a manageable, productive day of ease to unfold.
→ I welcome a day that is both productive and pleasurable.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I create steady momentum through calm, focused actions.
→ I let ease guide my productivity; small steps lead to big results.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- I accomplish what matters with gentle, sustainable effort.
→ I prioritize ease while staying reliably productive 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

- I move through my day with clarity, balance, and calm efficiency.
→ I organize my time simply, achieving progress without strain

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

- I trust my pace and complete tasks with peaceful focus.
→ I create steady momentum through calm, focused actions 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I welcome a day that is both productive and pleasurable.
→ I allow a manageable, productive day of ease to unfold 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I organize my time simply, achieving progress without strain.
→ I move through my day with clarity, balance, and calm efficiency 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I let ease guide my productivity; small steps lead to big results.
→ I accomplish what matters with gentle, sustainable effort 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

- I conserve my energy and use it wisely for meaningful work.
→ I trust my pace and complete tasks with peaceful focus.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content