login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Rebuilding- Repurposing

Let’s rebuild repurpose if needed 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My profound and honest morning 

 

A few quiet truths to hold with me

- Berating myself comes from grief’s hard logic, not from my true worth.  

- Not saving him doesn’t mean I  can’t care for myself  now; responsibility and grief are different things.  

- Confusion is a normal part of learning a new life — it’s evidence I am  adapting, not failing.  

- my  past strengths (logic, planning, care) are still inside me ; they can be repurposed gently for this chapter.  

- Choosing what works — even imperfectly — is brave and real progress.

 

One tiny, kind practice to try now:

when a self‑blaming thought appears, I will name it briefly

(“that’s grief talking”),

then say one true line: “I did what I could

 now I will do one small thing that helps me.

I will Keep that small thing simple (yogurt, a rest, one tiny tidy). I am  allowed to grieve and to keep rebuilding at the same time.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I invite myself to a day of my choosing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Bmindful still rocks's post:

You are brave and courageous, even when you have the weight of the world on your back.

You certainly did the best that you could, and you continue doing it - everyday.

You are gentle and you are really good with self compassion and that will get you everywhere!

Your happiness matters, I hope you have as much of your favorite food as you could enjoy, then take a Power Nap and let sleep be the best, the kindest and healthiest rest to help you re-set....

Sending you a wealth of Love and compassion.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you for seeing me

Well - true not easy … though believing all of my steps are creating my newer life that I can be just as passionate about . To me, there is nothing like the energy of a team that is love … though today I am still that part - that is love - that came from love that will remain love in everything I am & all that I do. 
I thank my history. I thank my present moment. And I look to my future with love in my view.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I open to what is larger than my small self.
- I rest in presence beyond worry and story.
- I release fear and receive clarity.
- I am part of a greater whole.
- My true self is calm, wise, and spacious.
- I let go of control and trust the flow.
- I welcome awe, wonder, and silence.
- Compassion guides my choices.
- I act from purpose, not from fear.
- Each breath reconnects me to what matters.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content