login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Affirmations I love

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears

I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.

I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.

I draw upon ever-renewing sources of lively energy within me

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring and transcending.

I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself: I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment.

I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am more and more sure of my abilities.

I amthankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

 I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.

Affirmation credit ->When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D. Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book above located here->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here

 

  • “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here free e book

     

     

    -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005) “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here “:http://www.newconversations.net/pdf/human_becoming.pdf • affirmation source of next 3 -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005)

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

10/22/2025

 

  1. My small steps are forwarding my life.
    2. Progress can be quiet and steady.
    3. I am doing enough in this moment.
    4. Each tiny action matters.
    5. Healing and moving forward can coexist.
    6. I carry love with me as I go.
    7. I trust the slow work of change.
    8. My care for myself creates safety.
    9. I am allowed gentle rests.
    10. I meet today with what I have.
    11. Even small dents become clear paths.
    12. I am resourceful and finding ways.
    13. My boundaries protect my energy.
    14. I deserve predictable, tender routines.
    15. I am not defined by what I have not finished.
    16. I honor both grief and gratitude.
    17. My choices, however small, build momentum.
    18. I can ask for help and it is okay.
    19. My life is reshaping in kind, steady ways.
    20. I am learning new rhythms that serve me.
    21. Stability grows from repeated small acts.
    22. I am patient with my pace.
    23. I am doing what I can and that is enough.
    24. Each day holds at least one gentle win.
    25. I am moving forward even when it feels slow.

1. I am worthy of my own goodness. 

2. My heart knows how to receive what is kind and true.

3. I can trust small blessings to arrive for me in special ways 
4. My life now reinforces  my present good.
5. I am open to gentle goodness now & forever again.
6. I deserve care, help, and kindness 
7. I notice and accept the good that comes my way.
8. Trusting myself even more is a kind, steady practice.
9. I allow goodness to be simple and real.
10. Each small trust builds my confidence to my ultimate desires and needs 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content