login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Mindfulness Planning

List mindfulness planning 

Binaural

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Present-moment anchors
- “This is the present moment — I am here.”
- “I am here.”
- “May I be patient with my healing.”

Hold-the-hard
- “I hold this hard with an open heart.”
- “This pain is part of my story; I sit with it kindly.”
- “I feel this sorrow — I do not have to fix it right now.”
- “It’s okay to be both joyful and grieving; both are true.”
- “I give myself permission to rest even while I ache.”
- “I hold my grief and my gratitude together.”
- “This is hard; I am here for myself.”

Gratitude & acceptance
- “Thank you for this day.”
- “I carry both light and sorrow.”
- “May I rest with what is.”

4-line short -mantra ( said slowly)
- May I be patient with my healing.
- This is hard; I am here for myself.
- I hold my grief and my gratitude together.
- May I be patient with my healing.

Bridging to planning (short)
- Ground: place a hand on your chest, take three slow breaths. Say: “This is the present moment — I am here.”
- Ask: “What needs my attention now?”
- Brief scan: “What from earlier matters?” then “What will likely happen next that I can influence?”
- Decide one next action and say it aloud.

Quick on-the-go grounding
- Place your hand where it feels natural. Breathe once. Say: “This is the present moment — I am here.”

Simple morning intention
- “Today I will notice one small kindness.”

any lines can be a

pause, a mantra, or a check-in through day.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Thumb & forefinger 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content