login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Readiness

Prayer, gratitude, intentions, affirmations

 ease & daily activities 

I saw these 5 questions 

  1. What is the challenge in your life you would like to untangle and turn into a solution?

 

2. What might be the lesson behind what is masquerading as the challenge?

 

3. How would you think, act, and feel if this challenge did not exist and how would your life be different?

 

4. How would that change your relationships and/or your interactions with your external world?

 

5. Who would you be and how would you walk today if you had mastered this challenge and it no longer existed?


Attributed to [Unknown] — phrasing similar to practices by Joe Dispenza; definitive origin not found. Will continue to look 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations

 

⭕️I move through days with calm momentum: I begin tasks

⭕️ pause to rest when needed, and complete them with balanced energy.

⭕️ My home feels ordered and supportive; routines sustain me instead of draining me.

energy.

⭕️ I am steady, intentionally rested, and gently productive. I walk with quiet confidence, make measured choices, and celebrate small wins while protecting my energy.

⭕️ I rebuild routines, home order, and steady momentum after loss so I have productive flow and ease without burning out.


⭕️ I walk with quiet confidence, make measured choices, and celebrate small wins while protecting my energy.

✍️ 

My energy is Creator supported. My respect for my Creator grows daiky 

I know as individuals and a collective we have a challenge to untangle,

analyze and rebuild routines, keep our homes in order, and steady our  momentum

I know  loss inspires a greater need to be productive and to tap into a daily

energetic flow and ease into our daily lives without burning out.

I recognize daily lessons  behind the challenges
Grief requires much rest

much flexibility and a gradual rebuilding 

The path to order is through small, consistent acts that honor limits and recovery.
How life can  look without the challenge is a view ‘we’ remember

I choose to move through days with calm momentum:

I begin tasks

I pause to rest when needed,

and complete tasks with a balanced energy

My see my home always in my minds eye as ordered

I allow supportive; routines that sustain me instead of draining me.
I permit relationships and my external life change that flow with my spiritual and religious values 

I let go of all that affects me in ways that my spirit has decided is not helpful 

I show up more present, patient, and reliable by being true to my spirit 

I accept help and communicate needs as clearly as I am

able. I believe the outside world will experience my steadier energy and clearer boundaries - though my life is not dependent on others understanding or being a certain way.

I am who I AM. I  walk today as though I have

I am steady today as though I Am intentionally rested

and I AM and gently productive.

I choose to walk with quiet confidence, make measured choices, and celebrate small wins while protecting my energy.

I practice short cues before  a task

I decide one clear next step, set a rest timer  for a designated number of minutes

When I am

overwhelmed I read things which work for me - an affirmation , I allow a deliberate pause

I take one restorative breath, then choose the smallest next action.

At the end of day I read what ai write about my moments

I note my wins

I create  one gentle plan for the next day

I allow journals-prompts & I write without

I allow my own spiritual experience with prayer

I write out my win for the day

I rest and see it as self love I see my next small step and I affirm my nourished , steady, and intentional ways

I rebuild my life through small, compassionate actions that create lasting momentum.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/what-to-do-as-you-grow-older/202401/can-you-choose-not-to-grieve-4-surprising-steps-to-yes 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://www.supersummary.com/tiny-habits/summary/ 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love 💞 Flashcards 

 

Card 1 — Rest
I rest as needed; rest is progress.

Card 2 — Needs
My needs matter now, as much as my tasks.

Card 3 — Small Steps
My mindful, basic steps add up to real change.

Card 4 — Process
I honor my process while moving forward.

Card 5 — Joy
Joy is present inside me; it is not earned later.

Card 6 — Boundaries
I protect my boundaries kindly and firmly.

Card 7 — Pace
I choose work that respects my pace.

Card 8 — Support
I easily ask for help, accept it, and discern its value.

Card 9 — Value
My experience and skills are valuable.

Card 10 — Today
Today I choose care, clarity, and character.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content