login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Eve affirmations

Share eve affirmationsย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi



I meet my inner

world with desire and care.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

.I treat each emotion

as a clue,

not a command.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I practice gentle wondering.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I listen to my limits with respect.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย I notice my feelings with kind interest.ย 

ย I ask, gently: what does my body desire right now?
I explore my thoughts without judgment.
ย I welcome questions, not answers, and I can sit with them peacefullyย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I let gratitude soften the edges of loss.
ย That day lives in me as a comforting light.
I am allowed to smile and to ache at once.
ย I thank myself for the ways I showed up then.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content