login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Joy & Employment Readiness Affirmations

ย 

1. I am Radiant Ease.
2. My presence brings calm and clarity.
3. I rest when needed; rest enhances my joyful strength.
4. I am the joy I always was and allow it to spring forward.
5. My rhythm is joy; the work I choose aligns with it.
6. My small steps forward are meaningful.
7. I protect my time and boundaries with peaceful kindness.
8. I welcome spontaneity that delights me.
9. My skills and experience are quietly powerful.
10. I am ready for my next gentle, elevated step.
11. I prioritize what matters and release the rest.
12. Each pause brings clarity and renewed focus.
13. I prepare with purpose and move with gentle compassion.
14. Each day I create a living space that delights me.
15. My decisions reflect my values and care.
16. I celebrate all tiny wins and steady momentum.
17. I communicate my needs clearly and calmly.
18. I enjoy my patience, timing, and progress.
19. Rest supports my ability to act.
20. I cultivate ease in how I approach tasks.
21. I honor my energy and steer ย it wisely.
22. Gratitude opens me to more daily joy.
23. I meet challenges with calm confidence.
24. I hold myself with gentleness and integrity.
25. Today I choose Radiant Ease, care, and clarity.

Flashcards

Flashcard 1 โ€” Radiant Ease

I am Radiant Ease.

ย 

Flashcard 2 ย Presence

My presence brings calm and clarity.

ย 

Flashcard 3 โ€” Rest

I rest when needed; rest enhances my joyful strength.

ย 

Flashcard 4 โ€” Joy

I am the joy I always was and allow it to spring forward.

ย 

Flashcard 5 โ€” Rhythm

My rhythm is joy; the work I choose aligns with it.

ย 

Flashcard 6 โ€” Steps

My small steps forward are meaningful.

ย 

Flashcard 7 โ€” Boundaries

I protect my time and boundaries with peaceful kindness.

ย 

Flashcard 8 โ€” Spontaneity

I welcome spontaneity that delights me.

ย 

Flashcard โ€” Skills

My skills and experience are quietly powerful.

ย 

Flashcard ย 10 โ€” Today

Today I choose Radiant Ease, care, and clarity.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I gave myself what I needed today;

now I rest

and let

renewal begin.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content