login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 pg 1 Morning Gratitude or Anytime

I like to wake up with a gratitude list . Whatever pops in my head .

Would you enjoy joining in ?

gratitude affirmations 

 

I am grateful for this moment.
 I notice the small kindnesses today.
I appreciate the breath that keeps me present.
I am thankful for the people who care for me.
 I value the quiet comforts around me.
 I honor the lessons I’ve learned.
I am grateful for my body’s steady work.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s not after midnight - though part of my gratitude includes looking forward to my morning gratitude listing 

I have a full day tomorrow, though grateful I will do my best 

I have comfort in this moment & choose to believe I will have comfort in the next 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Grateful to be feeling peaceful - eve.though I have things to do I

would like more time to do.

Image result for every evening I appreciate pic

grateful I can break things down to their smallest piece to accomplish what is valuable and necessary .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Gratitude for morning routine & part of that is daily gratitude 

Gratitude for knowing enough to have gratitude & to go back to sleep (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Enjoying the little things - even a night cap - which is my lovely protein drink (:

 I appreciate gentle surprises that brighten my day.
I am thankful for time to breathe and reflect.
 I give thanks for the courage to keep going.
 I appreciate the love I remember and receive.
 I am grateful for being exactly where I am today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Grateful for a brand new day 

I am grateful for opportunities to be kind.
I appreciate the support I can accept.
 I am thankful for small victories.
 I notice abundance in what I already have.
 I give thanks for quiet presence and my own company.
 I am grateful for my senses that let me experience life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I appreciate whatever brought me a smile today.
 I give thanks for shelter and comforts.
 I am grateful for food that nourishes me.
I notice beauty in ordinary things.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am thankful for moments of rest.
I appreciate my capacity to adapt and grow.
 I give thanks for memories that sustain me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Grateful for people who care 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Grateful for having my day to me 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The present moment is all there is & I am grateful 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Grateful for my memories , my hope , my idealism 

Grateful I surround myself with good 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content