Write a short speech
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Write a short speech
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I wake up and keep my promise to myself. Not because someone else is watching … bc I am worth the work.
Today I choose progress over perfection.
I choose tiny actions that add up:
clearing my path so I can move, caring for my body so I can show up, sorting what matters so my days don’t drown in clutter. I do the small, ordinary things that build a life of substance.
Grief taught me that strength is not always loud.
Some days strength is a single breath. Some days it’s a shower. Some days it’s carrying one bag to the trash. All of it counts.
If you want to do hard things, start smaller than you think possible. Make a promise you can keep: one breath, one task, one checkmark.
Celebrate it immediately. Keep it black & white …done or not done …and let the streaks quietly transform who you are.
You don’t have to compare yourself to anyone. Your only rival is yesterday. Show up for yourself. Surpass your yesterday. This is mine … Today I
choose to show up for myself.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ happy circuitry's post:
Today I will be where I need to be @ appointed times & do tasks I need done in between
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am
awake on all Food levels.
I feel my day in advance / it’s all Good
I choose the foods that agree with my mind , body & spirit
I can do this because I walk with my Creator
I say thank You now , during & after
I am allowing , mindful and loving
Today is that Good day
& I give thanks
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi