


Affirmations
I am preserving what I need.
I will be present for this.
I break big things into tiny, single steps to conserve energy and keep going.
I use a cue, do one small action, and say “Done” to close the loop.
This helps me reduce risk and slowly rebuild capacity after any change/issue including loss.
More Affirmations
I Am Compassionate — I care for myself and others gently.
I AM Persistent — I keep rebuilding despite loss and challenges .
I AM Reflective — I journal, notice patterns, and learn from experience.
I AM Intentional — I set clear small steps and routines.
I AM Organized (growing) — I create systems, processes and checklists.
I AM Courageous — I face difficult emotions and practical tasks with healthy demeanor .
I AM Resourceful — I find affordable resources and work well with all.
I AM Self-aware — I notice energy, depletion triggers/limits.
I AM Disciplined (gentle) — I commit to logs, timers, and rituals.
I AM Open to help
& be supported
I accept information and support
and ask for what I need -
that’s a strength to
best help myself & others
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings." — Kakuzo Okakura
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning." — Meister Eckhart
You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." — Jon Kabat-Zinn
Allow uncertainty to do its work." — Pema Chödrön
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today keeping it simple has a path uniquely my own.
I am very good @ creating detailed lists & ordering / organizing them. I have found having had a significant loss - created a gap in my action . To remedy that -I pause before an action & breathe … I name the action - complete it/ & then say done .
it has assisted my behavioral response to completing & feeling success.
Success feelings had been interrupted by loss . I am
creating success from a beginners mind .
I am building gentle habits that make tomorrow easier —
I am doing very well
I am reconnecting to myself authentically.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Compassion + being authentic with self & circumstances = peaceful harmonious processes & productivity… a harmonious way to live.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Doing affirmations are a ritual I believe in wholeheartedly
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My morning food is beyond a ritual …it is a precious spiritual scientific gift .
My Affirmations are beyond a ritual…it is a precious spiritual scientific gift .
I do good food and affirmations just right for me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is that day … every day is that day that all things are incorporated well.
I learn . I do. I remember.
I am
now a
much Greater
example
of a personal
success.
I start my day with satisfying progress and end my day satisfied.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Bravo!!!
I celebrate You, I celebrate your intentional growth mindset and I Love and support your self empowerment as you create this new life following your loss.
I am so proud of you... You are tenacious and courageous, you are open and honest, and you are powerful yet you are kind, gentle, sincere and loving...
You inspire me!
Love,
LIAMEC!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Thank you LIAMEC!
To your day -To your life
May it be all Good .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi