login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 My Daily Declarative Affirmations

My goal to create an affirmation list that allows potent energetic pathways 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-  -  -I Am the allowing of my Creator,

a Perfect ingenious Creator   who cares about my life,

my happiness ,

and all of the details of a very Good, Excellent

& Praiseworthy life.

 

Today is a great day

my  energy

and energy level

are of my highest liking 

 

I AM consciously and consistently

experiencing being spirit centered

and wonderfully refreshed

whenever desired.

-  -  -

-

 

-  -  -

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I strengthen my neural pathways with repeated small actions.

Each small action rebuilds my brain’s circuits.

Repetition rewires me; I am patient and consistent

One tiny step, again and again, makes this easier

My practice reconnects body, mind, and habit.

Doing one thing today helps my brain remember tomorrow.

Each ‘Done’ is a signal my brain can follow.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This is hard because I miss him.

I will do one small step.

Small repeats rebuild me.

One tiny action strengthens the path.

I practice this gently, every day.

Doing less now is enough.

Habits return with simple repetition.

I honor loss and practice care.

My memory will steady with small steps.l
 “Each ‘Done’ reconnects my body and mind.
I give myself permission to start small.
Consistency, not perfection, heals routines
I am patient with my pace.
I am rebuilding who I am, one step

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Since these affirmations/ declarations I have had a beautiful transformative change / more than a shift 

A  spiritual healing

saying I have arrived at a place of deep integration:

I  am

reclaiming myself  as whole, present, and guided by an inner wisdom - an answered prayer 

that transcends external proof.

It acknowledge the cost I paid to get here

while celebrating a quiet, sovereign strength … a self that no longer needs validation, that receives grace and acts from a grounded, energetic center.

worked hard to get here 
My practice …affirmations, embodiment, and gentle creative return signaled  a movement from survival toward flourishing: a sustained, compassionate presence in which body, mind, and spirit resonate together and my  actions can now be  expressions of a deeper, orderly force.

Amen 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. I know I am experiencing my highest good.
  • I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation, and freedom.
  • I am allowing myself to be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life.
  • I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
  • All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
  • All my power is in the present moment.
  • All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.
  • I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.
  • Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive. (Dr. David Richo)
  • I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.
  • I am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display. (Dr. David Richo)
  • My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
  • I go to the inner place where there is no challenge, and abide in the consciousness of peace and joy.
  • My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
  • My actions are not independent of my energy; they are a divine manifestation of it.
  • I follow my deepest truth and thrive.
  • I am fully present and whole; I have arrived, and I will give from this grounded place at my chosen pace.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content