login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 Easy Does It - gets it more than just done

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am allowed to rest โ€ฆrest is part of my healing.

Small steps add up; progress doesnโ€™t have to be big to be real & noteworthyย 

One clear next action is enough right now.

My occasional tiredness is a signal, not a failure.

I can protect my energy by choosing one task at a time.

Simple food and water help my mind work better.

Writing things down frees my brain to rest.

Timers help me focus without burning outย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Defaults and rules reduce decision fatigue.

Returning a call, paying a bill, or tidying 5 minutes is a win.

Keeping things visible (one list) makes decisions easier.

Life is not linear. I can forgive myself for uneven days


Small routines build new automatic habits over time.

I support my memory. with my tools
Restoring routines slowly is kinder and more lasting.
I prioritize my health and appointments.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Labeling feelings helps them lose power and gives me choice.
Oneโ€‘line reminders and sticky notes are tools, not burdens.

Planning short blocks with rests preserves my energy.

I can be compassionate with myself and still get things done.

Reaching out for a small favor is strength, not weakness.
Each day I do what I can, and that is enough.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am steady, intentionally rested, and gently productive.

I am finding clarity within chaos.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I choose one simple action that helps me today.
  • I acknowledge my limits and tell myself I respect them.
  • Itโ€™s okay to feel what I feel; I will pace .
  • I am more than enough exactly as I am in this moment.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content