login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2025 certainty

Certainty didn’t show up, but I  did  …over and over, in little ways that added up.

I lie down @  night with the quiet hum again and feel the subtle weight of trust: not the heavy certainty I wanted, but the lighter trust in my capacity to do the next right thing. That’s enough. It will be enough tomorrow, too.

How will whatever is be enough for you ?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I drop the need for certainty;

I am comfortable with ambiguity.

( affirmation by Dr David Richo)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content