login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 Invitation To Smile More -Affirmations

Let’s smile together 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Here are 25 short affirmations to support smiling more 

1. I allow a small smile now.
2. I will smile more than I ever remember today 
3. Smiles are peaceful to the spirit
4. A tiny smile is enough bc it likes to start somewhere 
5. I welcome small joys today.
6. Smiling helps me breathe with joy.
7. I am open to moments of light.
8. I give myself permission to smile big
9. One smile can change my moment.
10. I notice what makes me soften.
11. My smile is a quiet kindness to myself.
12. I hold space for gentle happiness all day long
13. Smiles are my come back gradually kindly and fully 
14. I deserve small bright moments.
15. I let warmth into my face and heart.
16. Smiling is very safe for me.
17. I practice softness with a smile.
18. I notice tiny things that make me smile.
19. I am allowed to feel both sad and smile both are love
20. Each smile is a small step forward.
21. I greet today with a gentle smile.
22. I carry my love into small smiles.
23. My face remembers how to smile and it does so in big ways 
24. I invite one slow smile now.
25. A smile honors and feels right 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content