Share as many spiritual affirmations & binaural links as you likeย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Share as many spiritual affirmations & binaural links as you likeย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย I am in a living relationship with the Divine, guided and held.
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Each day I recommit to building a just, loving life.
I make space for rest and holy pause.
My small daily rituals connect me to purpose.
ย
I bring intention to ordinary
tasks and make them sacred
ย
created by Bmindful member 528 Universeย
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
528UniverseNerve Regenerationย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย
ย
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi