login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 Expectancy

tumblr_nesf7p59aZ1skljcio1_1280.jpg


Do you Believe
in your success? 

Do you know how powerful that is?
how powerful you are?

Believing Enhances expectations

Know  you will achieve your goals,

no matter what

Your strong expectation creates power

&

keep the faith

It generates everything 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ONE PERSONS SCARCITY IS ANOTHER PERSONS WEALTH, WHAT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO LET GO OF TO BE/HAVE/DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS SOMETHING YOUR SPIRIT KNOWS IT DESERVES RIGHT NOW?

 LIFE IS AS GOOD AS WE ALLOW

  

 Joy is spiritual. It is totally different from pleasure or happiness. It has nothing to do with the outside, with the other, it is an inner phenomenon. Osho

37d64ccbd59309a5869705658b4d1da5.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for pic quote prevention is genius albert einstein

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

E2BWhite%2B-2Bof2B01.jpgAnne-Lamott---Present-in-Awe.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The-pursuit-of-beauty.jpg

READING%2BMEME-012.jpg

cbfa08a59ea6b6ca2520ef032acafe99--the-planets-my-girl.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

2e84df5f976cfbb0a7b8c3f07861246a--law-of-attraction-money-i-am-grateful.jpg

my-inner-child.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ONE PERSONS SCARCITY IS ANOTHER PERSONS WEALTH, WHAT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO LET GO OF TO BE/HAVE/DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS SOMETHING YOUR SPIRIT KNOWS IT DESERVES RIGHT NOW?

 LIFE IS AS GOOD AS WE ALLOW

  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations
I am free to be joyous!
Like a child’s innocent smile all lit up…I too reclaim my joyful innocence and take pleasure noticing the fresh new wonders of everything all around

I enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new way that resonates with the best parts of me!
I feel deep love in my core.

I choose joyful-freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
I LOVE to laugh! Life is FUN! I take delight in life!

I really enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Video

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Nancee once shared these things in a post when a similar thread was created

1629e1ffad0d42cb61b4453ede28af9e.jpg

 

childlike_fb.jpg

I Love this thread, the sheer joy of it nurtures my spirit and delights my heart!!!

children_quote_3.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everything-is-ceremony.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I intend a day like no other in the best of ways.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content