login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 Ease & Joy In Doing

f9990fde12565fd2de27ccc4edef4c92--self-improvement-sentiment.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

8b6adfacee8ce7009f338a5b5850d5fd--random-thoughts-random-things.jpg

1. I am doing my best, and that is enough.
2. I am allowed to rest and heal.
3. I did one small thing today, and that matters.
4. My feelings are valid and will soften with time.
5. I give myself permission to be gentle tonight.
6. I am safe in this moment.
7. My body needs rest, and I will honor that need.
8. I can take tomorrow one small step at a time.
9. I am learning new ways to care for myself.
10. Itโ€™s okay that some days feel harder than others.
11. I am not defined only by my grief.
12. I carry the love I had with me in small, quiet ways.
13. I can ask for help when I need it.
14. Rest will help my mind think more clearly tomorrow.
15. I forgive myself for what I couldnโ€™t do today.
16. I will wake with a fresh chance to try again.
17. My needs are important and worth meeting.
18. Small choices add up to real change.
19. I can be proud of tiny wins.
20. I deserve patience and kindness from myself.
21. Calmness grows with each slow breath.
22. I am learning to make life gentler for myself.
23. I am allowed to feel joy and sorrow at the same time.
24. Tomorrow I will take one clear, simple step.
25. I am enough, exactly as I am right now.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Be fully present with whatever you are doing.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

e3e2e02210b6e4d5e98c916e8e9bc983.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am theย 

embracing the joy

of each new moment.

ย 

I am

the empowerment
of embracing change

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I break overwhelming tasks

into tiny, predictable actions

&

progress is steady & assuredย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

for morningย 

1. When I wake, I can choose one small first step.ย 

2. I will notice one thing I can do right now.

3. My morning calm guides my next action.

4. I donโ€™t need to do everything at once.

5. One small step brings clarity.


6. I trust my mind to tell me the best first task.


7. I give myself permission to start slowly.


8. I can pick the easiest useful thing first.


9. My energy varies and that is okay.


10. I am allowed to rest and try again.


11. I remember one plan I made last night.


12. Today I will do one thing that helps me later.


13. I have wonderful tools & love that I know them

ย 

14. I am steady enough for one simple action.ย 

15. I choose kindness over pressure this morning.


16. I will honor what my body needs.


17. I can break any task into one tiny step.


18. Doing one thing reduces my load.


19. I am capable of gentle progress.


20. My clarity grows with small repeats.


21. I keep what matters in my spiral book to guide me.


22. I can stop and rest whenever I need.


23. Each morning is a new beginning.


24. I believe I can figure this out today.


25. I meet the day with calm and one clear step.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Knowing what to do

ย 

I wake with a quiet knowing of my first right step.

2. I feel the answer in my body before I act.

3. I trust the clear sense that guides me each morning.


4. My mind wakes with the right thing to do next.


5. I know how to begin, know matter what.
6. I feel calm certainty about one small choice.
7. The right task rises up for me now.
8. I meet the morning with confident, gentle knowing.
9. I sense what will move me forward and I do it.
10. My hands and heart remember how to start.
11. I feel steady and sure about one simple action.
12. Clarity comes to me in small, true moments.
13. I trust the inner signal that points the way.
14. I know what to do; I act with gentle confidence.
15. My body gives me the cue; I follow it slowly.
16. I wake into a felt sense of readiness.
17. I have the inner map; I take one step.
18. Knowing flows through me; I take one small action.
19. I feel grounded and clear about the first thing.
20. My certainty grows with each tiny, true step.
21. I carry my knowing from night to morning.
22. I rest in the confidence that I can figure whatever it is out.
23. I notice one clear impulse and trust it.
24. I feel myself capable and guided at daybreak.
25. I begin with the calm assurance that I know what to do.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. I begin confidently and with ease.
  2. I step forward calmly; it feels natural.
  3. Ease guides my confident first move.
  4. I know what to do and I do it gently.
  5. Confidence comes with quiet steadiness.
  6. I trust myself and feel peaceful doing it.
  7. I act with surety and without rush.
  8. My calm confidence opens the way.
  9. I move forward easily, one step at a time.
  10. I own my choices with soft strength.
  11. I am capable and at ease in the morning.
  12. I let ease carry my confident action.
  13. I breathe into confidence and gentle focus.
  14. My confidence grows from small, easy wins.
  15. I meet the day with relaxed certainty.
  16. I choose the simple next step with calm assurance.
  17. Confidence and ease are my morning companions.
  18. I act steadily, and it feels effortless.
  19. I trust the gentle power inside me.
  20. I move with both courage and ease.
  21. I am sure of myself and kind in my actions.
  22. I flow into tasks with quiet competence.
  23. I hold ease while doing what matters.
  24. Each small action is filled with ย calm confidence.
  25. I begin with ease, and that ease is pure joy
  26. Image result for playing with universe affirmations strength4d226b3988d929fc0c5fe9d904a24fac--greeting-cards-birthday-card-birthday.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

ย 

Image result for beautiful hot steaming tea with affirmation pic

ae6c652c0119a85f948eb64b6b784b01--zen-attitude-attitude-of-gratitude.jpg

ย  5755fbf8364376cb2181af12c0177e40--positive-thoughts-quotes-inspirational-thoughts.jpg 9a123be22ec87eee881746b579ad8aec.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content