Let’s go with our flow
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Let’s go with our flow
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I reflect supportively
I ask myself for words that steady, encourage, and match the care I give myself
I anchor each step and mood.
I Motivate —
I Speak Calmly & Begin
I Organize & specify Use Now Later
Before & during tasks
- I am allowed gentle steps.
- Small actions move me forward.
- I am doing this with love.
- One thing at a time is enough.
- My pace is right for me.
- I notice progress, however small.
- I keep what matters safe.
- I can pause and try again.
- I prepare kindly for what’s next.
- My needs deserve my attention.
- I am steadying myself now.
- It’s OK to ask for help
- I honor my grief and my care.
- I choose the first acceptable possibility.
- Completing this will make the next action / attempt easier every time.
I do the first tiny action I name & go with my flow @ my pace
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ appreciating 🪷's post:
Pure Beauty.
100% Love, kindness, attention, focus, and you are sculpting with LOVE... with every thought...
Your words and your vibration is LOVE in motion...
Healing thoughts, healing words - like powerful medicine - matter.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
glad you are here .
& thank you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. I breathe slowly and let words come naturally.
2. Each inhale fills me with clarity; each exhale releases doubt.
3. I give myself permission to pause and return to the page.
4. Calm breath, steady hand, honest words.
5. I read with gentle attention and breathe between ideas.
6.Mistakes are practice; I breathe and continue.
7. My breath anchors me when my mind wanders.
8. I create space on the page by creating space in my body.
9. One breath at a time, one sentence at a time.
10. I inhale curiosity and exhale judgment.
11. Breathing softens my pace and sharpens my focus.
12. I trust pauses they make my writing clearer.
13. When overwhelmed, I return to three deep breaths.
14. I read slowly so meaning can settle in my breath.
15. My breath is my editor: it tells me when to continue or rest.
16. I embrace quiet moments as part of the process.
17. With each breath I find the next right word.
18. I release perfection with every out-breath.
19. Breath first, then thought, then expression.
20. I am patient; my breath guides my rhythm.
21. Even short breaths reset my attention.
22. I breathe in possibility and breathe out resistance.
23. My reading and writing benefit from measured pauses.
24. Breathing keeps my voice steady and true.
25. I return to my breath whenever I lose my way on the page.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi