login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 I appreciate ..,

Fill in - 

I appreciate 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate:

- this moment 

-breathing deeply 

-getting rest

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate

appreciation as I drift back to sleep 

I appreciate 

appreciations as I wake.


I appreciate 

My friendships 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate feeling well / being well

I appreciate feeling hopeful and curious 

I appreciate having this moment 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate whatever is to be whatever it will be 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content