login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2024 Page 4 Talking To Our Minds

Desire for the best transformed into action 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am remodeling my present by being the calm, capable person I choose to be.

Every breath reconnects me to my inner strength and clear intention.


I AM the space that  gently nourishes my best experiences.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am not defined by loss; I am defined by the choices I make now.


My body and mind are aligning toward lovely healing and purposeful action.

Each restful pause rebuilds my energy and deepens my resilience.

I move through days with focused attention and tender self‑compassion.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I magnetize support, clarity, and helpful people into my life.

I am redesigning my habits to reflect the person I am becoming 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose thoughts that create calm, capable, and constructive outcomes.

I inhabit a future where I  my only outcome is organized, playful, and at ease.

I Am the  trust my inner guidance loves & acts from clarity.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My journals and ledgers hold my progress; each line is a step forward.


I welcome practical solutions and gentle rhythms into my daily life.

I am open to creativity, play, and small joys that replenish me.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I honor my grief and allow it to teach and transform me.

I consistently take next-right actions that build safety and order.

I attract reliable help and resources that make life simpler.

I am patient with my pace and celebrate steady, real progress.

My home is a sanctuary of safety, cleanliness, and calm energy.

I breathe into courage and show up for myself with compassion.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I focus on productive intention.


I am building routines that support my wellbeing and goals.


Each day I practice presence; presence creates possibility.

I am who I intend to be—peaceful, organized, and joyfully alive.

I choose thoughts that create calm, capable, and constructive outcomes.

I inhabit a future where I am organized, playful, and at ease.

I act from clarity.

I am building routines that support my wellbeing and goals.


Each day I practice presence; presence creates possibility.

I am becoming who I intend to be—peaceful, organized, and joyfully alive.P

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intentionally spend quality and quantity time

each day on my highest priorities

so my inner life feels good

and my outer life reflects that

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content