login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 Pg 3 Talking to our minds

Evolved Affirmatuons 

1& 2 coming soon 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I rest my mind, decisions cleared, energy regenerates.
  2. I choose one clear action, overwhelm cleared, capacity returns.
  3. I breathe into calm, mental noise cleared, clarity surfaces.
  4. I prioritize by feeling, indecision cleared, confidence grows.
  5. I let go of what’s unnecessary, cognitive load cleared, focus rebuilds.
  6. I anchor in presence, doubt cleared, decisive energy rises.
  7. I align body and mind, fatigue cleared, vigor returns.
  8. I trust inner knowing, second‑guessing cleared, I move with ease.
  9. I nurture restful pauses, depletion cleared, resilience strengthens.
  10. I simplify the day, choices cleared, momentum follows.
  11. I cultivate gratitude, resistance cleared, energized purpose emerges.
  12. I act from renewed center, hesitation cleared, I proceed with calm power.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I give myself permission to rest without guilt.
  • I give myself permission to say no when my limits need protecting.
  • I give myself permission to start before I feel fully ready.
  • I give myself permission to prioritize my needs alongside others’.
  • I give myself permission to pause and breathe when overwhelmed.
  • I give myself permission to make mistakes and learn from them.
  • I give myself permission to ask for help when I need it.
  • I give myself permission to choose ease over frantic productivity.
  • I give myself permission to set boundaries that keep me healthy.
  • I give myself permission to finish what matters and let the rest go.
  • I give myself permission to celebrate small wins.
  • I give myself permission to protect my energy and time.
  • I give myself permission to change my mind and course-correct.
  • I give myself permission to nourish my body with what it needs.
  • I give myself permission to slow down and be present.
  • I give myself permission to trust my intuition and choices.
  • I give myself permission to rest before pushing harder.
  • I give myself permission to enjoy success without minimizing it.
  • I give myself permission to prioritize sleep and recovery.
  • I give myself permission to create space for joy daily.
  • I give myself permission to let go of what no longer serves me.
  • I give myself permission to speak my truth with kindness.
  • I give myself permission to invest in my wellbeing.
  • I give myself permission to take imperfect action now.
  • I give myself permission to be exactly where I am and still become who I want.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I slowed down today; one calm choice built momentum.
2. I gave myself permission to pause; that pause was productive.
3. Rest cleared my head so my next move was smarter.
4. I took a small step today; small steps compounded.
5. I avoided perfection; I aimed for good enough and shipped.
6. My value wasn’t measured by constant motion.
7. I reduced noise and created beautiful minutes peacefully and good..
8. My gentle day served as a strategic reset.
9. I respected my limits and used them to plan, not to shame.
10. Quiet moments revealed my clearest next action.
11. I practiced patience; consistency beat urgency.
12. I chose ease today and preserved long‑term energy.
13. Rest fueled my focus; I treated it like training.
14. I was kind to myself and that kindness amplified productivity.
15. One calm hour grounded my whole day.
16. I broke tasks down so small wins freed my decision energy.
17. Today’s pause served as an investment in better choices.
18. I accepted where I was and planned from that place.
19. I made tiny choices that pointed toward my goal.
20. I progressed steadily; I did not need to sprint.
21. I built breathing space into my routine to think.
22. I conserved my energy for meaningful decisions.
23. I asked for the time I needed — that was resourceful.
24. I moved forward in ways that were doable and repeatable.
25. Choosing today to reset was a deliberate, powerful move.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intentionally spend quality and quantity time each day on my highest priorities so my inner life feels good and my outer life reflects that

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content