login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 page 2 of Many Affirmations & Notes

Relaunch reset & moved forward affirmations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. Acknowledge reset — Organize priorities, cleared distractions, clean the list, act now from certainty.
  2. Acknowledge action — Organize next steps, cleared hesitation, clean loose ends, take massive focused action.
  3. Acknowledge values — Organize by values, cleared compromises, clean conflicting commitments, protect what matters.
  4. Acknowledge ownership — Organize responsibilities, cleared excuses, clean accountability, choose and execute.
  5. Acknowledge completion — Organize remaining steps, cleared blockers, clean deliverables, finish with disciplined focus.
  6. Acknowledge focus — Organize attention, cleared interruptions, clean your workspace, enter one-pointed presence.
  7. Acknowledge impact — Organize by outcomes, cleared low-value work, clean the path, push results across the line.
  8. Acknowledge experiment — Organize tests, cleared assumptions, clean failed attempts, learn fast and iterate.
  9. Acknowledge bravery — Organize risks, cleared doubts, clean emotional clutter, move through and expand.
  10. Acknowledge momentum — Organize micro-wins, cleared friction, clean processes, multiply forward momentum.
  11. Acknowledge grounding — Organize calming cues, cleared inner noise, clean posture and breath, act from calm power.
  12. Acknowledge consent — Organize clarity of agreement, cleared ambiguous expectations, clean the path together, proceed aligned.
  13. Acknowledge excellence — Organize standards, cleared shortcuts, clean for craft, execute with masterful intent.
  14. Acknowledge energy — Organize energy sources, cleared drains, clean sustaining routines, maintain peak state.
  15. Acknowledge the project — Organize deliverables, cleared scope creep, clean tasks into chunks, deliver with precision.
  16. Acknowledge support — Organize available help, cleared collaboration barriers, clean handoffs, leverage the team.
  17. Acknowledge non-negotiables — Organize boundaries, cleared exceptions, clean enforcement, hold the line firmly.
  18. Acknowledge small wins — Organize celebrations, cleared perfectionism, clean momentum cues, amplify confidence.
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — Organize changes, cleared what's stale, clean the plan, relaunch with renewed conviction.
  20. Acknowledge private reward — Organize personal recognition, cleared guilt, clean self-acknowledgment, celebrate quietly.
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — Organize one meaningful action, cleared distractions, clean its completion, solve it now.
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — Organize guidance, cleared mixed signals, clean decision pathways, lead with calm authority.
  23. Acknowledge decision — Organize steps, cleared second-guessing, clean the path to execution, do it now with certainty.
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — Organize limits, cleared vagueness, clean communication, proceed unhindered and sure.
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — Organize gaps, cleared past clutter, clean what needs rebuilding, rebuild with focused belief.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. Goddard style 
    Acknowledge reset — I imagine my priorities ordered, distractions cleared, the list clean, and I act now.
  2. Acknowledge action — I see the next steps formed, hesitation cleared, loose ends clean, and I move.
  3. Acknowledge values — I dwell in my true values, compromises cleared, conflicting commitments clean, and I protect them.
  4. Acknowledge ownership — I assume responsibility, excuses cleared, accountability clean, and I proceed.
  5. Acknowledge completion — I behold the task completed, blockers cleared, deliverables clean, and it is finished.
  6. Acknowledge focus — I hold single attention, interruptions cleared, workspace clean, and my mind sustains.
  7. Acknowledge impact — I picture the outcome realized, low‑value work cleared, the path clean, and results follow.
  8. Acknowledge experiment — I imagine tests perfected, assumptions cleared, failed attempts clean, and I refine.
  9. Acknowledge bravery — I know I am brave, doubts cleared, emotional clutter clean, and I move through now.
  10. Acknowledge momentum — I feel momentum growing, friction cleared, processes clean, and I accelerate.
  11. Acknowledge grounding — I settle into calm, inner noise cleared, posture and breath clean, and I act from peace.
  12. Acknowledge consent — I see clear agreement, ambiguous expectations cleared, the path clean, and we proceed together.
  13. Acknowledge excellence — I live the standard, shortcuts cleared, craft clean, and I execute with excellence.
  14. Acknowledge energy — I embody vibrant energy, drains cleared, sustaining routines clean, and my pace is steady.
  15. Acknowledge the project — I perceive the project whole, scope creep cleared, tasks cleanly chunked, and I deliver.
  16. Acknowledge support — I sense helpful hands, collaboration barriers cleared, handoffs clean, and I receive support.
  17. Acknowledge non‑negotiables — I set firm boundaries, exceptions cleared, enforcement clean, and I hold the line.
  18. Acknowledge small wins — I celebrate small victories, perfectionism cleared, momentum cues clean, and I build forward.
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — I renew the plan, what’s stale cleared, the path clean, and I relaunch swiftly.
  20. Acknowledge private reward — I honor myself, guilt cleared, self‑recognition clean, and I continue nourished.
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — I choose one meaningful act, distractions cleared, completion clean, and I solve it.
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — I guide with clarity, mixed signals cleared, decision pathways clean, and I lead kindly.
  23. Acknowledge decision — I make the decision, second‑guessing cleared, the path clean, and I do it now.
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — I affirm limits, vagueness cleared, communication clean, and I proceed unhindered.
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — I imagine restoration, past clutter cleared, what needs rebuilding clean, and I rebuild.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Now Brian Tracy style 

  1. Acknowledge reset — Organize priorities, distractions cleared, list clean, then act decisively.
  2. Acknowledge action — Organize next steps, hesitation cleared, loose ends clean, then take focused action.
  3. Acknowledge values — Organize by values, compromises cleared, conflicting commitments clean, then protect them consistently.
  4. Acknowledge ownership — Organize responsibilities, excuses cleared, accountability clean, then accept full responsibility.
  5. Acknowledge completion — Organize remaining steps, blockers cleared, deliverables clean, then finish this task now.
  6. Acknowledge focus — Organize attention, interruptions cleared, workspace clean, then concentrate single‑mindedly.
  7. Acknowledge impact — Organize by outcomes, low‑value work cleared, path clean, then drive measurable results.
  8. Acknowledge experiment — Organize tests, assumptions cleared, failed attempts clean, then learn and improve.
  9. Acknowledge bravery — Organize risks, doubts cleared, emotional clutter clean, then act with courageous resolve.
  10. Acknowledge momentum — Organize micro‑wins, friction cleared, processes clean, then build accelerating momentum.
  11. Acknowledge grounding — Organize calming cues, inner noise cleared, posture and breath clean, then operate from calm clarity.
  12. Acknowledge consent — Organize agreement, ambiguous expectations cleared, path clean, then proceed with mutual clarity.
  13. Acknowledge excellence — Organize standards, shortcuts cleared, craft clean, then pursue excellence relentlessly.
  14. Acknowledge energy — Organize energy sources, drains cleared, routines clean, then maintain peak performance.
  15. Acknowledge the project — Organize deliverables, scope creep cleared, tasks chunked clean, then execute to completion.
  16. Acknowledge support — Organize available help, collaboration barriers cleared, handoffs clean, then utilize support effectively.
  17. Acknowledge non‑negotiables — Organize boundaries, exceptions cleared, enforcement clean, then uphold them firmly.
  18. Acknowledge small wins — Organize celebrations, perfectionism cleared, momentum cues clean, then leverage progress.
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — Organize changes, what's stale cleared, plan clean, then relaunch without delay.
  20. Acknowledge private reward — Organize personal recognition, guilt cleared, self‑acknowledgment clean, then reinforce success.
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — Organize one meaningful action, distractions cleared, completion clean, then resolve it now.
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — Organize guidance, mixed signals cleared, decision pathways clean, then lead with steady confidence.
  23. Acknowledge decision — Organize steps, second‑guessing cleared, path clean, then decide and implement immediately.
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — Organize limits, vagueness cleared, communication clean, then enforce them consistently.
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — Organize gaps, past clutter cleared, rebuilding needs clean, then reconstruct with discipline.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Joe Dispenza style 

  1. Acknowledge reset — I embody new priorities, distractions cleared, I act from clarity.
  2. Acknowledge action — I move with intent, hesitation cleared, momentum arises.
  3. Acknowledge values — I align with my values, compromises cleared, integrity intact.
  4. Acknowledge ownership — I own my choices, excuses cleared, responsibility accepted.
  5. Acknowledge completion — I feel the outcome complete, blockers cleared, it is done.
  6. Acknowledge focus — I cultivate one-pointed attention, interruptions cleared, presence holds.
  7. Acknowledge impact — I tune to outcomes, low-value work cleared, results manifest.
  8. Acknowledge experiment — I test, assumptions cleared, learning integrated.
  9. Acknowledge bravery — I choose courage, doubts cleared, heart and mind aligned.
  10. Acknowledge momentum — I amplify small wins, friction cleared, flow increases.
  11. Acknowledge grounding — I breathe into calm, inner noise cleared, stability returns.
  12. Acknowledge consent — I create clear agreement, ambiguity cleared, we proceed united.
  13. Acknowledge excellence — I hold higher standards, shortcuts cleared, mastery emerges.
  14. Acknowledge energy — I charge my field, drains cleared, sustained vitality follows.
  15. Acknowledge the project — I visualize completion, scope creep cleared, execution flows.
  16. Acknowledge support — I open to help, barriers cleared, collaboration deepens.
  17. Acknowledge non‑negotiables — I set firm boundaries, exceptions cleared, integrity stands.
  18. Acknowledge small wins — I celebrate progress, perfectionism cleared, confidence grows.
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — I renew intent, stale patterns cleared, I relaunch.
  20. Acknowledge private reward — I honor myself, guilt cleared, inner recognition fuels me.
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — I focus one meaningful act, distractions cleared, completion follows.
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — I lead from presence, mixed signals cleared, clarity guides.
  23. Acknowledge decision — I decide and embody it, second-guessing cleared, action flows.
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — I communicate limits, vagueness cleared, movement is unhindered.
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — I reorganize from within, past clutter cleared, renewal begins.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content