login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2025 page 1 of Many Affirmations & Notes

Affirmations & Notes I would like to keep 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

9/1/25

1. I choose what helps me and keep what serves my clarity.

2. I move one small step at a time and make steady progress.

3. I protect my values and refuse anything that pressures or shames me.

4. I own my choices and act from quiet competence.

5. I finish the next single item before taking on another.

6. I accept what’s on my plate and meet it with calm focus.

7. I prioritize what has real consequences and handle it first.

8. I test ideas gently and keep only what produces results.

9. I am courageous and quietly determined in reclaiming my life.

10. I use tiny actions to build lasting momentum.

11. I press thumb and forefinger to steady myself and celebrate progress.

12. I speak my boundary clearly: I will not be labeled or directed without my permission.

13. I seek the best assistance and refuse mediocre help.

14. I honor my energy and protect clarity over busyness.

15. I convert problems into small projects with clear next steps.

16. I am allowed to keep supports that help my functioning.

17. I create non‑negotiable rules that serve my goals.

18. I break big tasks into tiny chunks and complete them one by one.

19. I pause, reset my body, and return with focused action.

20. I give myself private micro‑rewards for steady work.

21. I let useful ideas stay and discard anything that harms me.

22. I am responsible for my path and gentle with my pace.

23. I make decisions clearly and commit to follow through.

24. I protect my boundaries while remaining open to real help.

25. I am rebuilding with steady rituals, practical tools, and quiet confidence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am choosing what clarifies my life and releasing what no longer serves me.
  2. I am advancing by one deliberate step at a time, building steady progress.
  3. I am guarding my values and refusing pressure, shame, or coercion.
  4. I am owning my choices and acting from quiet competence.
  5. I am completing the next single task before I take on another.
  6. I am accepting my responsibilities and meeting them with calm focus.
  7. I am prioritizing what truly matters and addressing consequences first.
  8. I am testing ideas gently and keeping only what produces results.
  9. I am courageous and quietly determined in reclaiming my life.
  10. I am using micro‑actions to create lasting momentum.
  11. I am steadying myself with a grounding touch and honoring each step forward.
  12. I am speaking my boundary clearly: I will not be labeled or directed without my consent.
  13. I am seeking high‑quality support and declining mediocre help.
  14. I am honoring my energy and choosing clarity over busywork.
  15. I am converting problems into small, actionable projects with clear next steps.
  16. I am allowed to maintain the supports that help my functioning and growth.
  17. I am creating non‑negotiable rules that protect my goals.
  18. I am breaking big tasks into tiny chunks and finishing them one by one.
  19. I am pausing to reset my body and returning with focused action.
  20. I am rewarding myself privately for steady, consistent work.
  21. I am keeping useful ideas and discarding what harms my progress.
  22. I am responsible for my path and gentle with my pace.
  23. I am deciding clearly and committing to follow through.
  24. I am protecting my boundaries while remaining open to genuine help.
  25. I am rebuilding with steady rituals, practical tools, and quiet confidence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am choosing what clarifies my life, using whatever energy it takes to create my ideal reality.
  2. I am advancing one deliberate step at a time, investing the energy needed to move me forward.
  3. I am protecting my values and refusing pressure, applying the energy required to preserve my path.
  4. I am owning my choices and acting from quiet competence, committing the energy to make them real.
  5. I am finishing the next single task before I take another, expending the energy necessary to complete it.
  6. I am accepting what’s mine to do and meeting it with calm focus, allocating the energy to execute.
  7. I am prioritizing what has real consequences and handling it first, directing the energy that produces outcomes.
  8. I am testing ideas with gentle rigor and keeping what works, dedicating the energy to refine and implement.
  9. I am courageous and quietly determined in reclaiming my life, sustaining the energy to rebuild my future.
  10. I am using tiny actions that compound, committing steady energy to generate lasting momentum.
  11. I am grounding myself with a steady touch and acknowledging progress, channeling energy to steady and celebrate motion.
  12. I am stating my boundary clearly: I will not be labeled or directed without my consent, enforcing it with the energy required.
  13. I am sourcing exceptional support and rejecting mediocre help, investing energy to align with high‑quality assistance.
  14. I am honoring my energy and choosing clarity over busyness, conserving and directing energy toward meaningful work.
  15. I am converting problems into small projects with clear next steps, applying focused energy to move each project forward.
  16. I am allowed to keep supports that help my functioning, supplying the energy to sustain them.
  17. I am creating non‑negotiable rules that protect my goals, allocating the energy to uphold them without compromise.
  18. I am breaking big tasks into tiny chunks and completing them, pouring the necessary energy into each micro‑win.
  19. I am pausing to reset my body and returning with focused action, replenishing energy so my motion stays effective.
  20. I am giving myself private micro‑rewards for steady work, using energy to reinforce progress and fuel more action.
  21. I am keeping useful ideas and discarding what harms me, directing energy to what accelerates my results.
  22. I am responsible for my path and gentle with my pace, balancing energy to sustain steady forward movement.
  23. I am deciding clearly and committing to follow through, mobilizing the energy to execute every decision.
  24. I am protecting my boundaries while remaining open to genuine help, managing energy to receive what truly supports me.
  25. I am rebuilding with steady rituals, practical tools, and quiet confidence, investing the energy required to manifest my ideal reality.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. You Choose Clarity
    2. You Step Forward
    3. You Guard Values
    4.You Own It
    5. You Now Finish What You Start First
    6. You Mow Have Calm Focus
    7. You Prioritize Impact
    8. You Test & Keep
    9. You Are Quiet Courage
    10. You Have Micro Momentum
    11. You Ground & Honor
    12. You  Claim Consent
    13. You Are The Excellence You Seek 
    14. You Are Energy First
    15. You Projectize Problems
    16. You Allow Best Supports & Sustain 
    17. You Know & Honor Non‑Negotiables
    18. You Reward Tiny Completions
    19. You Reset, Return
    20. You Privately Reward
    21. You Remain Personally  Useful
    22. You Are Gentle Responsibility
    23. You Decide &  Do
    24. You Discern Necessary Boundaries Open
    25. You Rebuild Boldly

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. Reset — Stop, breathe, rest, then act now
2. Act — Start, rest as needed, then continue immediately
3. Protect values — Stand firm, rest, then enforce them
4. Own it — Take full responsibility, rest, then proceed
5. Finish — Complete this task, rest, then close it out
6. Focus — Eliminate distractions, rest, then sustain attention
7. Prioritize impact — Do what moves the needle, rest, then follow through
8. Test — Try fast, rest, then keep what works
9. Acknowledge bravery — Name it, rest, then move through it now
10. Build momentum — Ship a small win, rest, then accelerate
11. Ground — Breathe and center, rest, then act from calm
12. Ask — Get clear consent, rest, then proceed together
13. Pursue excellence — Raise your standard, rest, then refine
14. Energize — Start with high energy, rest, then sustain power
15. Projectize — Break into deliverables, rest, then execute parts
16. Accept help — Put supports in place, rest, then collaborate
17. Enforce non‑negotiables — Hold the line, rest, then continue firm
18. Reward — Celebrate tiny wins, rest, then move on
19. Reset & Resume — Pause fully, rest, then relaunch stronger
20. Reward privately — Acknowledge yourself, rest, then return renewed
21. Be useful — Solve one problem now, rest, then offer more
22. Take charge gently — Lead with care, rest, then guide onward
23. Decide & execute — Choose, rest briefly, then do it
24. Set open boundaries — State limits, rest, then keep them clear
25. Rebuild boldly — Iterate and relaunch, rest, then rebuild again

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. Acknowledge reset — Notice it, then act now
2. Acknowledge action — Recognize momentum, then keep moving
3. Acknowledge values — See them clearly, then protect them now
4. Acknowledge ownership — Accept responsibility, then move forward
5. Acknowledge completion — Notice progress, then finish this task
6. Acknowledge focus — Feel clarity, then eliminate distractions
7. Acknowledge impact — Identify what matters, then push it across the line
8. Acknowledge experiment — Observe results, then keep and iterate
9. Acknowledge bravery — Name it, then move through it now
10. Acknowledge momentum — Spot small wins, then accelerate
11. Acknowledge grounding — Feel your center, then act from calm
12. Acknowledge consent — Confirm agreement, then proceed together
13. Acknowledge excellence — See higher standards, then execute
14. Acknowledge energy — Tune into power, then sustain pace
15. Acknowledge the project — Define parts, then execute each
16. Acknowledge support — Notice available help, then use it
17. Acknowledge non‑negotiables — Recognize limits, then enforce them
18. Acknowledge small wins — Celebrate them, then leverage forward
19. Acknowledge reset & resume — Note the pause, then relaunch fast
20. Acknowledge private reward — Honor yourself, then continue
21. Acknowledge usefulness — See one needed action, then solve it
22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — Notice care, then guide decisively
23. Acknowledge decision — Own the choice, then execute now
24. Acknowledge open boundaries — Recognize limits, then state them clearly & push thru
25. Acknowledge rebuilding — See the gap, then rebuild boldly and move with intention 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. Acknowledge reset — Organize priorities, clear distractions, clean the task list, then act now
  2. Acknowledge action — Organize next steps, clear hesitation, clean up loose ends, then keep moving
  3. Acknowledge values — Organize decisions by values, clear compromises, clean out conflicting commitments, then protect them now
  4. Acknowledge ownership — Organize responsibilities, clear excuses, clean your accountability, then move forward
  5. Acknowledge completion — Organize remaining steps, clear blockers, clean deliverables, then finish this task
  6. Acknowledge focus — Organize your attention, clear interruptions, clean your workspace, then sustain attention
  7. Acknowledge impact — Organize by outcomes, clear low‑value work, clean the path to the goal, then push it across the line
  8. Acknowledge experiment — Organize tests, clear assumptions, clean failed attempts, then keep and iterate
  9. Acknowledge bravery — Organize what feels risky, clear doubts, clean emotional clutter, then move through it now
  10. Acknowledge momentum — Organize micro‑wins, clear friction, clean processes, then accelerate
  11. Acknowledge grounding — Organize calming cues, clear inner noise, clean your posture/breathing, then act from calm
  12. Acknowledge consent — Organize clarity of agreement, clear ambiguous expectations, clean the path forward together, then proceed
  13. Acknowledge excellence — Organize standards, clear shortcuts that undermine quality, clean for higher craft, then execute
  14. Acknowledge energy — Organize sources of energy, clear drains, clean routines that sustain power, then maintain pace
  15. Acknowledge the project — Organize deliverables, clear scope creep, clean tasks into chunks, then execute each
  16. Acknowledge support — Organize available help, clear barriers to collaboration, clean handoffs, then use it
  17. Acknowledge non‑negotiables — Organize boundaries, clear exceptions, clean enforcement, then hold the line
  18. Acknowledge small wins — Organize celebrations, clear perfectionism, clean momentum cues, then leverage forward
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — Organize what to change, clear what's stale, clean the plan, then relaunch fast
  20. Acknowledge private reward — Organize personal acknowledgments, clear guilt, clean self‑recognition, then continue
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — Organize one meaningful action, clear distractions around it, clean its completion, then solve it
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — Organize guidance, clear mixed signals, clean decision pathways, then guide decisively
  23. Acknowledge decision — Organize the steps, clear second‑guessing, clean the path to execution, then do it now
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — Organize limits to excellence , clear vagueness, clean how you communicate them, then proceed unhindered
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — Organize gaps to excel, clear past clutter, clean all that needs cleaning 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. Acknowledge reset — Organize priorities, cleared distractions, clean the list, act now.
  2. Acknowledge action — Organize next steps, cleared hesitation, clean loose ends, keep moving.
  3. Acknowledge values — Organize by values, cleared compromises, clean conflicting commitments, protect them.
  4. Acknowledge ownership — Organize responsibilities, cleared excuses, clean accountability, move forward.
  5. Acknowledge completion — Organize remaining steps, cleared blockers, clean deliverables, finish this task.
  6. Acknowledge focus — Organize attention, cleared interruptions, clean your workspace, sustain focus.
  7. Acknowledge impact — Organize by outcomes, cleared low-value work, clean the path, push it across the line.
  8. Acknowledge experiment — Organize tests, cleared assumptions, clean failed attempts, iterate.
  9. Acknowledge bravery — Organize risks, cleared doubts, clean emotional clutter, push through now.
  10. Acknowledge momentum — Organize micro-wins, cleared friction, clean processes, accelerate.
  11. Acknowledge grounding — Organize calming cues, cleared inner noise, clean posture and breath, act from calm.
  12. Acknowledge consent — Organize clarity, cleared ambiguous expectations, clean the path together, then proceed.
  13. Acknowledge excellence — Organize standards, cleared shortcuts, clean for craft, execute.
  14. Acknowledge energy — Organize energy sources, cleared drains, clean sustaining routines, maintain pace.
  15. Acknowledge the project — Organize deliverables, cleared scope creep, clean tasks into chunks, execute.
  16. Acknowledge support — Organize available help, cleared collaboration barriers, clean handoffs, use support.
  17. Acknowledge non-negotiables — Organize boundaries, cleared exceptions, clean enforcement, hold the line.
  18. Acknowledge small wins — Organize celebrations, cleared perfectionism, clean momentum cues, leverage forward.
  19. Acknowledge reset & resume — Organize changes, cleared what's stale, clean the plan, relaunch fast.
  20. Acknowledge private reward — Organize personal recognition, cleared guilt, clean self-acknowledgment, continue.
  21. Acknowledge usefulness — Organize one meaningful action, cleared distractions, clean its completion, solve it.
  22. Acknowledge gentle leadership — Organize guidance, cleared mixed signals, clean decision pathways, guide decisively.
  23. Acknowledge decision — Organize steps, cleared second-guessing, clean the path to execution, do it now.
  24. Acknowledge boundaries — Organize limits, cleared vagueness, clean communication, proceed unhindered.
  25. Acknowledge rebuilding — Organize gaps, cleared past clutter, clean what needs rebuilding.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content