login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Join In & Name 3 Wins! (feeling, being, doing)

only about you 

name 3 wins 

Watch your energy go to the next level

 Name 3 Wins You Have Going On (feeling, being, doing)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. This morning I eased into the day 
  2. This morning I chose to remain neutral and create from a perspective that can be built upon in the best of ways 
  3. This morning I allowed gradual appreciation 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I utilize affirmations to go beyond resetting . I AM the reset 
  2. I see in my minds eye my morning I allow myself to ease into and Be 
  3. I now prepare my new day / in mind body & spirit 

______________________

 

  1. This morning I reconnected with a kindred spirit I’d long been missing
  2. .I chose to sleep until fully rested, I  rise again, choosing to meet my day with a gentle health & joy  check—an intentional ritual of self-care.
  3. I cherish tending to my well‑being; renewed, I step into my morning routine—here I go.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I have a living peace that is growing well within me, and for that, my gratitude and my inner space flows and I have kindness and compassion for mySelf and for others.
  2. I value my inner peace so much that other like minded people who also value their inner peace joyfully want to connect and magnify our inherent abundance and our grace grows!
  3. I am co-creating a beautiful passage of peace and healing in my life, and I celebrate the precious GIFT of LIFE!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

welcome! & Thank you

I deeply cherish when others open their hearts and share — and there's a special kind of grace when that sharing happens in a space like this.

Gratitude-Shared-1024x858.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Evening Wins:

enjoyed a friend 

allowed fun and talk of new adventures 

enjoyed sorting my world 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

today 3 wins

1)finished my basic plans in detail for my foundation(was a long term , goal , & completed)

2) did complete level of self care today

3) created  letters for emails to valuable resources /will edit tomorrow

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content