login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Raising Good Vibes

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I did what I could today.
I will be gentle with myself tonight.

 

Great Idea that I ALWAYS remain neutral when I am feeling displeased,

because now I can surrender

and change what I can 

instantaneously.

Today  is another

opportunity

to adjust the odds

being in  my favor.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   Great Idea that I ALWAYS remain neutral when I am feeling displeased, because now I can surrender and change what I can instantaneously.
  →   I did what I could today. I will be gentle with myself tonight.
  →   I wake up feeling powerful everyday
  →   I am grateful for the lessons I learn each day
  →   I am attentive to my needs in the most balanced loving ways.
  →   It is safe to focus on what I want
  →   I move gently and gracefully thru challenges.
  →   My rest anchors all of my needs and desires for my seamless balanced nature.
  →   My unconscious creativity has made its way to the forefront of my reset.
  →   My decisiveness exhibits supreme grace.
  →   I AM living a life of clear and peaceful purpose.
  →   I AM the calibration of grace and refinement.
  →   I am aesthetically intelligent and I create accordingly.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/18716/august-2025-name-3-wins-you-have-going-on- 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content