login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Newer Life With Appreciation

Image result for fueled with the beauty of life quotes gif

Applicable affirmations:

→ I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is quite good as my inner Spirit is now letting me comprehend.
→ I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation

→ Today I gather my things,

my thoughts

and my feelings

and finalize

whatever needs finalizing

with finesse,

quality and beautiful RhythmicFlow

of AllNeedsMet.

→ I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.

→I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being Spirit -centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

I allow myself to love my choices and do whatever I need and this is

why I love my choices

I am always doing the next right thing”

 
Atmosphere 
      • The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a quiet architect of ease,

building a life that honors smallness and steady light.


I map my days with rituals that spare my mind the burden of choice —

a familiar outfit waiting for me

, a leave‑house pack where I can see it, a tiny notebook that catches only what matters.


I meet the world in five‑minute invitations: a hand washed, a page turned, a healthy snack

Each small step is a play area

where courage is practiced and reclaimed.


I coax momentum with sensory anchors — a spoonful of yogurt, the decision to add some organic coffee … a sharp comfort whispering through my senses — and celebrating

the modest triumphs others might overlook.

I show upwhen showing up is an act of bravery.


When the day begins to slow down

 and plans are lessened

, I do not collapse into self‑blame; I rebuild in soft, exacting increments — a new way to be

like a pebble  across a stream, a tiny promise kept.

These deliberate repairs

are my devotion to continuity.


I prefer calm, nonjudgmental nudges rather than harsh commands; I choose tenderness as a method.

In honoring health and modest comforts, I craft a life where safety and possibility coexist.

In the quiet between tasks, I remember that persistence is a series of small becomings: each ordinary motion is the slow architecture of resilience,

and every tiny reclaimed

moment is a quiet,

luminous victory.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content