login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Changing What We Can

 

Neville Goddard - I AM REALITY CALLED IMAGINATION (one of Neville's best...

Image result for neville goddard quotes

An-awakened-imagination.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

beautiful-quote1.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

2737749d3707015ebb51400ae8ced264.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-am-grateful-for-the.jpg

Accomplishments for morning -

-next right action -

 

Next right action -

affirmation - I am in charge of creating my life story.

 

 

 

Next right action - 

Next right action   

Next right action Plan week & beginning of next month 📆 

 


Next right action  Plan home 🏠 care ,

plan self care ,

Next right action  

prep 🗑️ to go out 

Next right action phone  __

 

Affirmations & Quotes 

 

I am inspired

and have the power

to accomplish everything I

need to do today.

 

I emerge from my deepest self

with a blessed expression

of divinely inspired creativity.

 

Think a good day,

 plan a good day,

pray a good day.

 

Love my colorful system

for writing,

planning,

recalling

and action. 

 

I can do this now.

             Now I have a better plan.

             I am really good at this.

My-reality-is-my-creation-positive-affirmation.jpg

 

 

Image result for “You’re even more amazing than you wish you were.”

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for fueled with the beauty of life quotes gif

Applicable affirmations:

→ I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is quite good as my inner Spirit is now letting me comprehend.
→ I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation

→ Today I gather my things, my thoughts and my feelings and finalize whatever needs finalizing with finesse, quality and beautiful RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet.

→ I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.

→I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being Spirit -centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

I allow myself to love my choices and do whatever I need and this is

why I love my choices

I am always doing the next right thing”

 
Atmosphere 
      • The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Changing what you can …

I love 💖 that !

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content