login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Page1 Playfully Accountable

When your to‑do list feels like everything is urgent, become your own tiny rescue hero — playful, fierce, and create small tasks

& watch them

turn into a boulder

of grand results 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You don’t have to fix everything at once. Big things feel heavy because they’re broad — break them until they’re just one small, clear thing you can finish in a few minutes. Start there. Do that tiny thing. Celebrate it. Then do the next tiny thing. Momentum is a quiet, patient engine: every small action adds fuel.

When you’re overwhelmed, kindness matters more than force. Talk to yourself like a coach, not a judge. Say: “One small step. I can try one small step.” Turn decisions into simple choices (do X for 10 minutes, or pick option A/B/C). Remove clutter around the step so starting is easy.

Imagine the future you want as a room you’re slowly building — each tiny task is a single brick. No one builds a house in a day, but every brick matters. Keep the bricks small. Keep handing one to yourself at a time. You’ll be surprised how quickly the room appears.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • 10 seconds. Pick one absurdly small next step. “Two breaths, one sent message.”
  • 30 seconds. Name one tiny victory. “I moved one email. Boom.”

     

     

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Say it like a promise you’d brag about: “I’ll handle the tiny thing next — watch me.”

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Reward with a mini celebration:
  • Morning: “Today’s tiny win — I called so & so
  • Next: send one message. Watch me.”
  • Midday crash: “Win — I moved one task. Next — 2-minute fix. I got this.”
  • Night: “Win — I protected my energy
  • for 10 min. Next — 1 small clear for tomorrow.”

Keep it playful, minimal, and nonnegotiable — tiny rescues that protect you when everything else feels dangerous.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content