login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Be Kind to yourself .Love yourself so much - that taking care is #1

3140ed52188fa7412a5859b74c26b002--book-jacket-fireworks.jpg


I am doing my best, and that is way more than enough.
I deserve rest, care, and kindness.

I remain peaceful

I am resilient; I do more than survive

Any size steps forward are real progress.

I release what I cannot control and focus on what I can.

I take time for myself every day 
I honor my limits and set gentle boundaries.
I am worthy of the life I love

I attract what matters to my spirit

The people I meet are incredible!

I nurture my body, mind, and spirit with compassion.

 I attract  the energy I appreciate
I trust myself to make good choices for my well‑being. 

 I let go of perfection and welcome authenticity.
Every day offers new opportunities to beat the odds .



BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love Peaxe & love .

Drama is noise .I dance to the drummer of a

special energy 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I carry his love and my hope — I am allowed to feel both.

 

I honor my grief and the life we shared.

I am allowed to feel hope and curiosity today.

I will meet my needs gently and take one small step.

I move forward with love 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ peaceful architect of ease's post: In response to ˚ peaceful architect of ease's post:In response to ˚ peaceful architect of ease's post: 

Today is that day .

From here I can & I will & I do go 

ANYWHERE 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content