login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 pg 1 Alive & Well Affirmations

Alive & Well Affirmations

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Gym

I am excited to move my body and feel energized.

Exercise brings me joy and vitality.

I am grateful for the ability to engage in physical activity.

I choose to focus on the healthy upbeat  benefits of exercise.

I am capable of achieving my fitness goals.

I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment after exercising.

I find joy in the movement of my body.

Grocery 
Food shopping is an opportunity to nourish myself

I find pleasure in exploring healthy food options.

I approach shopping with excitement and curiosity.

I am grateful for the opportunity to nourish my body.

I am excited to discover new foods that support my goals.

I choose to see exercise as a gift to myself.

 


Life
 

I am open to discovering new things that bring me joy.

Self Care 

I embrace the process of taking care of myself.

I am proud of myself for making healthy choices.

I am worthy of investing time in my well-being.

I celebrate my progress, no matter how small.

I am in tune with my body’s needs and desires.

I choose to focus on the good  aspects of my day.

I am open to new experiences and flavors.

I am deserving of self-care and enjoyment.

I embrace the journey of health and wellness.

I am capable of creating a balanced and fulfilling life.

I am alive, and I embrace every moment of my journey.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am alive, and I embrace each moment.

My feelings are valid, and I honor them.

I am worthy of love and connection.

I choose to nurture my body and mind.

Each day brings new opportunities for joy.

I am open to new experiences and possibilities.

I celebrate my resilience and strength.

I am grateful for the life I have.

I deserve to take care of myself.

I am in tune with my emotions and needs.

I find beauty in the small moments of life.

I am capable of creating wonderful change.

I embrace my journey and all its lessons.

I am worthy of happiness and fulfillment.

I trust my intuition and follow my heart.

I am surrounded by love and support.

I am open to forming new connections.

I honor my past while embracing my present.

I am deserving of peace and tranquility.

I celebrate my uniqueness and individuality.

I am alive, and I choose to thrive.

I am grateful for my body and all it does for me.

I am capable of overcoming challenges.

I embrace my journey of self-discovery.

I am alive, and I am ready to embrace life fully.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content