login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 JOURNALING& AFFIRMING (Transcending qualities w/Basic Tools)

d8d85b305b82ca9f25203f2c4d509f10--green-flowers-pinterest-board.jpg

-Back to Basics

 Which Allow For All Good

live-in-tune.jpg?w=650

I love to write because it me to take ownership of my feelings/experiences /helps me shift my perspective
 
helps me get it all out … get clear …  get very very specific
 
 
 
Journaling affirmation style
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

. 

 

I am proud of myself that I have invested my time & energy in big valuable personal projects. 

beautiful-life-quotes-hoda-kotb-1531946634.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*

 

Each day, I embrace a fresh start, and it is this newness that sets me free and (further) empowers this season of my life.

 

How about journaling?

 

 

write from your spirit not your head

 

I don't mean copying things from your

old narrative

-or thinking bc you had

an amazing day 1 day

-that nothing else

to expound upon or start

fresh the next day

I mean write-

like you mean it

-just for you.

Try it -you may just prosper & like it(:

Empowering Mood Adjectives-Positive framing -using uplifting adjectives shifts my focus from more negative  or neutral feelings to more upbeat or as they say-more positive -fostering a sense of hopefulness & possibility. If a person, I believe tries too hard & doesn't come from their spirit place -more from their head or copying someone they admire -these feelings/shifts are short lived /even though they feel good in the moment

 

 

 

worldboy.jpg

Entry 1 

Today was a day I choose to call a good day. Did I get a lot done ? Yes & no. I did important things & I feel good in the present moment 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToECuJ7ohstVMdAgncF7ocZAWPgt6slRc3YbfLWV4UtspblpdI

Affirmations+for+the+Root+11.png

Feeling like it's a bit much -or can't start or continue important things... Let's go back to the basics & you will see you are fine & more ready 

& 

break things 

down into

manageable 

pieces

= the whole 

of your desired ideal

1 piece @ a time

1 day @ a time

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Its not as easy to write from your heart -when you live in your head, so begin now- your heart is waiting for you

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Starting the day 

I start with one small helpful step now.

A quick check and a bite keeps me steady.

I give myself permission to eat promptly when I need to.

Doing this now prevents discomfort later.

One short action is enough to begin my day.

I am allowed to move slowly and still succeed.

I choose one thing I can finish in 5 minutes.

My body needs care; I will honor it gently.

Small routines protect my energy and focus.

I’ll do what matters first; the rest can wait.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content